SHIRO X READER

Začít od začátku

Well the very first time her mother met me
Her green-eyed girl had been a mother-to-be
For two weeks

You looked down at the plastic test in the sink, two pink lines staring back at you.

A knock on the bathroom door made you jump and you quickly tossed the test in the trash.

"What is it?" You asked.

Your mom opened the door and raised a brow. "You've been in here awhile. You okay?"

"Yup. My stomach's just bugging me, that's all."

Instead of continuing the conversation further, you slid past your mom and headed back to your room.

Once you shut your door you scrambled to pick up your phone and text Shiro, but you barely turned it on before your door burst open and your mom stood in the doorway, red faced and holding a pregnancy test wrapped in tissue.

"What is this!?"

You stayed silent, not knowing what to say. If you said it wasn't yours she'd know you were lying, and if you said it was yours she'd be furious.

Luckily she didn't push for an answer. Instead, she held the test in the air and gave you a sharp look.

"Whoever he is, he better get his ass here. Now."

Your mom shut the door loudly, leaving no room for argument.

You dialed Shiro's number and let out a small sigh when he answered.

"Hello, gorgeous."

"I need you to come to my place."

"Okay? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'll explain when you get here."

You hung up and flopped back against your pillows.

~ ~ ~

When the doorbell rang you felt your stomach twist and your heart started to pound in our chest.

Racing down the stairs, you reached the entryway in time to see Shiro hold his hand out for your mom to shake.

"Don't try to be a gentlemen. Go sit on the couch."

Shiro nodded silently and obliged, giving you a confused look as the two of you walked silently to the living room.

Once you and Shiro were seated on the couch, your mom tossed the pregnancy test on the coffee table.

"Care to explain that?"

Shiro's eyes bulged out of their sockets and he turned to you.

"You're pregnant?"

You nodded.

Your mom sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I don't care that you two are sleeping together, what's done is done, but this is another life we're talking about here. Whether you keep it or not is your decision, but you better make it soon."

Your mom left and you felt yourself start to cry.

I was out of job and she was in school
And life was fast and the world was cruel
We were young and wild
We decided not to have the child
So we did what we did and we tried to forget
And we swore up and down there would be no regrets
In the morning light
But on the way home that night
In the back of that red rag top
She said please don't stop