Together We Make A Family

Phil's POV

*Five Days Later*

Our car was practically filled with flowers and teddy bears for Isabella. When we exited the hospital we filled up Isabella's prescriptions and with that, we were the door. Isabella was filled with questions that Dan answered as I drove us all back to the flat. A smile spread across my face when Dan opened the flat to see the whole living room filled with more teddies and more flowers with Isabella's name tied around them. Louise came around the corner, "Welcome home!" Isabella smiled as she ran to Louise and embraced in a hug. Louise kissed her forehead, "I'm so glad you're safe sweetheart" a smile spread across Isabella's face as she nodded. She then separately pulled Dan and me into hugs, "it's good to see you both safe"

"DADDY! DAD! IZZY!" could be heard for miles as a very excited Dil ran around the corner an jumped into Isabella's arms. She winced in pain but she didn't care, she kissed his entire face as he giggled and kissed her back, "I missed you!" 

"I missed you too little man" she smiled as he kissed her head. It felt good to have the whole family together again under the same roof. Like a rainbow after a storm. This had been our storm, but now, we had a rainbow. I can't explain it but for some reason, I felt that the storm of bad luck had only just started...this made me question myself. 

*Hours Later*

it was kind of a weird day, to be honest, but I think it went quite well. After Louise left we all decided to play a couple rounds of WII, Dan and Isabella VS me and Dil. Lucky to say Dan and Isabella tasted defeat at the hand of Dil and me tonight. The laughter in the house tonight made my heart fly, I hope this moment could last forever, but, we all know it won't...

*That Night*

*Well More Technically, 3 AM*

"AHH!!!" Jolting awake as a scream echoed through the walls of the flat. Dan was breathing heavily as he turned to me and nodded as we both bolted towards the source of the scream. We bolted through Isabella's door both breathing very heavily from actually running. There sat up in sweat and tears, in her bed shaking, was Isabella. Her eyes met our glance as she broke down into tears. Dan and I rushed to comfort her, cradling her in our arms and in our embrace as she continued to cry, "I-I'm so sorry" she muttered through her sobs.

Dan kissed her head as he held her close, "Sorry? Sorry about what? Nothing happened. You're safe. We've got you" I nodded and smiled at Dan as he rubbed her back. 

She took a deep breath and slowly moved away from us, "N-no...I-I was awful to you," she turned to me, eyes flowing with tears, "both of you" her eyes left mine and stared at her bed sheets, "a-and I know I can't rewind that...and I-I know I can't change," her voice trailed off as she slightly raised her arms, "what I-I did..." 

Dan wasted no time, he quickly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close to him, brushing the hair out of her face, "Listen to me, okay?" she nodded as she reached for my hand, gripping it tight as Dan continued, "We love you. No matter what you do or what you did. You are our little girl, and we will always love you."

I joined in on their hug and planted a kiss on her head, "Never forget that, no matter what" she nodded as a small smile formed on her face. 

"Umm... Can I come in too?" We all turned around to see Dil standing in the doorway. 

I smiled as Isabella tapped my shoulder, "Remember that time when I first met Grandma Lester and you, Daddy and I all slept together?" I nodded while smiling at Dan, good times. "well, can we all go snuggle in your guys' bed?" I looked up at Dan who was just smiling and trying not to laugh at this situation. We all headed towards mine and Dan's room, Dan and I slept on the outside as Isabella and Dil slept in the middle. This was nice. No, not nice, this was perfect