Going Through Hell

Dan's POV

*The Next Morning*

I noticed skin beside my eyes, I wasn't sleeping on my pillow, my head was laying on Phil's bare chest. A small smile spread across my face, he was so precious in his sleep. So innocent. His warm hands against my cold back, "Morning Phil" he yawned as I looked at his neck and smirked.

"What?" I grabbed my phone and took a picture of his neck and showed him, his cheeks flushed a bright red at the sight of several hickeys on his pale skin, "well, at least you got similar" 

"What are you talking about Philly?" he motioned me to sit up, my cheeks were hot when I realized we were both still naked from last nights events. Phil's hand cupped my cheek and brought my face close to his, his lips pressed passionately against mine. 

Once parted from our kiss Phil got me to turn around and he took a picture of my back, then he handed me his phone causing my cheeks to go from bright red to an inflamed red. All along my back were scratches and hickeys trailing down my spine towards my ass. Phil started snickering, quickly, I jumped on to his lap and pushed him into the bed as I planted kisses all over his face. When we pulled apart Phil's hands were on my thighs holding my body to his, "Your hair is so greasy" he smirked as I scoffed at him, 

"You're no better there Lester, you could fill a McDonalds with that hair Lester" I laughed.

He instantly sat up and attached his lips to my neck, sucking more marks into my skin, "what's my name, Danny?"

His warm lips against my skin caused me to gasp, "P-Phillip M-Micheal Howell-Lester" a smile spread across my skin as more warm kisses made their way down my neck. His hands trailed down to my butt, lifting me to his side as he carried me to the shower. 

*Later At StarBucks*

"Dan," my glance left my phone as Phil tapped my hand and pointed at the T.V, "l-look" his voice leaking with fear and confusion. I didn't understand why until I looked up at the T.V. the news was on yes, but the story they were broadcasting shocked me to my core. They were broadcasting about the LGBTQ+ ban vote. Pictures of angry people holding signs saying things like,

 Pictures of angry people holding signs saying things like,

I felt my heart break, how could people be so cruel? The lady broadcasting had tears in her eyes as she spoke but she smiled as well, "Right now, the votes to ban gay marriage are dwindling because of two things

I felt my heart break, how could people be so cruel? The lady broadcasting had tears in her eyes as she spoke but she smiled as well, "Right now, the votes to ban gay marriage are dwindling because of two things." all of a sudden Phil and my faces popped up on the screen, "Nine years ago Daniel Howell-Lester married his lover, Phillip Howell-Lester," she turned around to the protesters, and screamed, "IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT YOU'RE LATE TO THE PARTY PEOPLE!" Phil laughed at her response as his phone started ringing.

"Hello?" his eyes widened in a mix of confusion and happiness, "Okay, yes, sounds perfect! Yes, of course, see you Monday" 

"Who on earth was that?" I laughed, "What are you so excited about?"

"It was the news" I almost choked on my coffee, "they want to speak with us about our opinion on the votes"

"Phil this is both amazing and horrible shocking at the same fucking time" he laughed at me, "Let's do it"

*Sunday Evening*

It felt good to have the sound of little feet scampering across the falt once again. Granted the kids did have a good time at my parent's place but they always enjoy coming back to the flat. Phil decided to order in tonight since tomorrow is school. Isabella, Phil, Dil and I were all sat in the living room watching Master Cheif. Dil was rubbing his eyes tiredly when Phil picked him up and took him to his room. I turned to Isabella, "What?"

"Nothing, I'm just wondering how your weekend at my parents was?" 

She smiled as she walked past me planting a kiss on my head, "I was great, goodnight Daddy" 

"Goodnight baby girl" My nerves were shaking, she was only wearing a shirt with long sleeves and sweaters nowadays, not at all exposing her arms. And as much as I didn't want to fear the worst. I did.