Chapter 14

After we the circus was done, we all went out together. We got food and drinks. I sat next to Isaac. Marline sat next to Maxwel. I knew they were holding hands. They both like each other. But, me and her are different. My hand was down by my side. During the dinner, Isaac touched my hand. We started holding hands. I quickly untangled our hands and put my hand on the opposite leg. I didn't know what I was doing. The rest of the night we talked and had fun. Marline and Maxwel were holding hands all night. By now everyone had left. Except Marline, Phillip, Anne, Maxwel, Isaac, and me. We were all still talking about today. I loved every part of today. Isaac tried to hold my hand a few times. I kept moving it. Like I'm different, how could he like me. He's probably doing that to get under my skin. And I'm not falling for it. Marline might but, I'm not. Maxwel and Isaac left. "Marline, I saw you and Maxwel holding hands," I said as she blushed. I had to mess with her. She's my sister.

"No, we weren't," she tried to lie. Still blushing of course.
"You can lie all you want," I told her. We walked home and snuck back to our rooms. We got dressed and talked about everything. "So, you like holding Maxwel's hand?"

"Shut up Carly," she blushed again. I could see right threw her. The rest of the night we talked. She went to sleep before I did, like usual. I read a book, when she first went to sleep. Then I closed my eyes and started thinking. Like what do I do. I love the circus. But what about Isaac. Is he just trying to get under my skin? I don't know. Why is this so hard.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had a lot going on and I thought that since I am sick today I should post. Hope you like it!!!!