Chapter 8

Carly's P.O.V
The next day

I woke up I saw Isaac sitting beside me. Anne and Phillip were hugging. Thank God. But, I looked around. I was in the hospital. Something caught my eye. It was Maxwel. He was sitting on the bed Marline was in. "Isaac?" I said. My voice was shaky. And it was very low. He hugged me tight.

"Carly...., I was so worried." When he was saying that I looked at my hand. It had burns on it.

"What happened?" I asked him. Phillip and Anne were looking at us. We pulled away from our hug.

"Their was a forest fire and you and Marline were in the forest. Both of you went unconscious. I was afraid I was going to lose you." He told me. Did he just say.....? Phillip came over and hugged me.

"I'm glad you're okay," he said. We broke from the hug and he went over to Anne. She leaned on his shoulder and he put his arm around her. I smiled.

"What happened," I heard a scratchy voice say. I looked over it was Marline. Maxwel gave her a hug. She smiled too. When she saw Anne and Phillip. Her body had burns on it too. I looked at my arm. Burns and scratches were all over my arm.

"Carly, get some sleep," Isaac told me.

"But... okay," I laid down my head and went to sleep.

Hey guys Lilianna_Eliza here. Sorry this chapter is so short. I wanted to post today. Hope you enjoy