Chapter 7

Carly's P.O.V

We smelled something burning. I looked around. I saw something... "FIRE" I screamed. We started running. But, the fire was quicker. Next thing I know I fell over. I fainted.

Anne's P.O.V

Marline came in. She said that Carly was missing and she went to the forest to find her. Phillip was worried. I was too. And that was 30 minutes ago. Someone ran in, "There's a forest fire," they yelled. I looked at Phillip. We both started running to the forest. Isaac was standing there. I don't know.

Phillip yelled, "Carly, Marline" I felt really bad. He ran in to the forest.

"PHILLIP," I yelled as he was running. I was in my circus outfit. I ran after him. We both ran. I saw something. "CARLY, MARLINE." Phillip and I ran to them. They were unconscious. I took Carly and Phillip took Marline. They were burnt bad but they were still breathing. We got out of the forest and they took the twins to the hospital. I hugged Phillip. I was scared and I could tell he was too. His parents came up to us. They both shock here heads. Phillip took my hand and we walked off. We went to the hospital. "Phillip can I...." he kissed me before I finished. "I'm sorry, but can you explain all of this."

"Yeah, so when Carly and Marline were born my parents didn't want them. So they told them that I'm their father and that their mother died."

"Oh, wait why didn't they want them."

"Their both color blind, Carly gets rashes and flares up when she's in the sun, and Marline has brown spots all over her body."

"That's not right."

"I know." We walked to where Carly and Marline were. They were still unconscious. I sat next to Marline and Phillip sat next to Carly.