Chapter 5

Me I woke up I was really mad. But, I couldn't show it. I went down stairs and ate. Marline soon came down. "Hey Carl..... why are you mad," she asked.

"I'm not mad," I said lying. I couldn't tell her what happened.

"Carly, your my twin sister I know when somethings wrong."

"Just forget about it." She did. We both ate and then went in to the town. I saw WD walking. I waved to him and he waved back. We kept walking until we fell. We hit someone and fell down.

Marline said, "Oh, I'm so sorry father." I looked up. It was Phillip.

"I'm sorry to father," I told him.

"Wait, FATHER," we looked over Anne was there. Shoot! This isn't going to be good.

"ANNE, it's not..." Phillip tried to say.

"No Phillip, you didn't tell me anything. I trusted you and you do this." She yelled. Me and Marline stepped back. "You didn't tell me you were married or even had a girlfriend."

"That's because..." he started to say.

"Our mothers dead," Marline said.

"I don't care," she yelled at us. My eyes started to tear up. She slapped Phillip. WD and Ms. Lettie Lutz took me and Marline to the circus place where they practice. I was crying.

"Don't worry about that," WD told us. Then him and Lettie left. I wiped my eyes. Marline and I walked home. We talked about what happened then it was time to go to the circus. We sat in a place we thought they wouldn't notice us. They all came on. Phillip looked really sad and Anne looked really mad. After it was gone every on went home including us. Marline went ahead of me. I was walking home and someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Carly, can I explain," it was Isaac. I took a deep breath remember everything that happened today. Nothing could make it worse so.

"Sure," I told him a little sad.

"I didn't know that they were following me. I really just wanted to talk to you." He said.

"I.... believe you," I gave him a hug and then went home.