Part 11 : first mission

Mulai dari awal

Glynda : "i'm just glad that you're enjoying your time here in Beacon"

Me : "thanks aunt Glynda" i said before i felt a familiar presence near us.

Ironwood : "sorry for being late Ozpin"

Ozpin : "ahh, Ironwood. Welcome to the party"

Ironwood : "thanks, you look good and you too Glynda and i see you're doing good too (Y/N)" he said as he looked at me and he shot me a suspicious glare.

Me : "thank you General" i said before Ozpin came and talked with Ironwood. I stood there talking to Glynda until Ironwood suddenly left the ballroom and went outside. I felt that something is going on and i followed him and I caught up to him.

Ironwood : "what are you doing here ?"

Me : "the same reason as you"

Ironwood : "fine! If you backstab me, i'll kill you"

We then walked towards the Cross Continental Transmit System Tower to see that the guards were all knocked out. I then summoned my weapon locker and pulled out my sword and my secondary weapons and readied myself for combat. We entered the building and got up to the elevator to get to the Library but when the door opened, all we saw was Ruby along with some hacked computer screens.

(End of flashback)

((Y/N)'s POV)

Me : "i know Professor, i'll keep my eyes vigilant"

Ozpin : "good, learn everything you can about this new enemy"

Me : "yes sir"

(Time skip a few minutes)

Me and my teammates were walking towards the landing pad to meet the huntsman who will be accompanying us on the mission when we saw Professor Oobleck standing there. He then talked about us being three minutes late on schedule and he inhumanly sprinted towards the airship and i soon followed leaving behind my teammates. After my teammates talked to team JNPR and Sun and Neptune, they all got into the airship and we finally took off to our first mission.

Oobleck : "so (Y/N), as an Elite Guard, how much combat experience do you have fighting in Vacuo ?" my teammates were shocked to hear him suddenly asking that.

RWBY : "what?! How do you know that ?!"

Oobleck : "well, the headmaster informed me of mister (Y/N)'s past"

Me : "i've been fighting in the war for four years Professor"

Oobleck : "what was your last rank in the Vacuo army ?"

Me : "major" my teammates except for Ruby were shocked.

Ruby : "WOW (Y/N) YOU WERE A MAJOR?! THATS SO COOL!"

Weiss : "I didn't know you were a high ranking officer"

Blake : "if you're a major then why are you fighting on the frontlines ?"

Me : "i may be a major but i'm still a member of the Elite Guard Corps. We were the vanguard of most of the military operations and campaigns in the war"

Oobleck : "you've been through so much. I can respect that"

Me : "if i may ask ? Where are we going ? I haven't read the details of our mission yet"