Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning curled into Daniel's side. My eyes were not open, but I could tell that he was watching me. I moaned and threw an arm over his abs, snuggling closer to him. I did not like waking up, nor did I want to wake up. I liked being exactly where I was... since it involved a bed and Daniel. I felt Daniel chuckle silently and wrap his arms around me. Daniel kissed my hair and maneuvered himself on top of me. I cracked an eye open and looked down, out of curiosity, and most definitely woke up. He wasn't wearing any underwear.

"D-Danny," I whispered. My eyes were wide open. Daniel chuckled and pecked my lips before grabbing his boxers off the floor. My cheeks felt hot, like blushing really hard hot.

"Don't tell me you're shy after last night." He whispered, kissing my neck. I nodded slightly as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You're my first." I admitted.

"Really," Daniel asked with a smile. I nodded and looked up at him.

"Yes, really, is it that hard to believe?" I asked, cupping his cheek. Daniel looked down at me with warm eyes.

"No, of course not, Beautiful," He said, placing a kiss on my lips. "By the way, I plan on being your only one, too."

My heart skipped a beat.

"O-okay," I said lamely, and Daniel chuckled again.

"Come on, Beautiful, let’s go get some breakfast." Daniel said and got out of bed. I grabbed my underwear off the ground and slipped them on under the covers and grabbed his snow white shirt off the the ground to keep myself covered. Daniel had a spare t-shirt in my dresser for the few times he stays over, in Ashton's room of course. He slipped it on and we walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. Mary and Ashton were sitting at the island in their pj's and Annalise was across from them, making waffles for everyone. Daniel made his way over to the coffee machine as I sat down in one of the two unoccupied chairs. He got two mugs and brought them back to where everyone was sitting and gave me my mug before sitting in the last chair.

"So, how was Prom?" Annalise asked.

"Wonderful," Mary and I replied in a breathy voice. Annalise chuckled and shook her head slightly.

"Oh goodness, you two," She said happily. "Well, I'm glad you all had a wonderful time."

"Thank you for letting me stay overnight, Annalise." Daniel said, taking a swig of coffee.

"Oh, it's no problem, Daniel." She said, sliding the first two waffles onto a plate. "Who wants firsts?" She asked. Before anyone could say yes, Ashton took the plate and smothered the waffles in syrup. Mary placed her hands on her hips and glared at Ashton as his fork hovered above the breakfast food.

"Choose wisely, Ashton." Mary said as her voice eerily calm. When it came to food, Mary was not one to be screwed with and Ashton knew this well. He almost lost his pinky finger two years ago when he tried to take the last piece of vegetarian pizza from her. Not a good day for him.

"Fine," He mumbled, pushing his plate to his girlfriend. Mary smiled and kissed him quickly.

"Thank you, Baby." She said before devouring her waffles. Annalise made a lot more pancakes and handed them out to everyone before making some for herself. Daniel had one hand on my knee as we ate. It was a nice gesture. For once in my life, everything was just how it was supposed to be, happy. But just like a Shakespearean tragedy, my happiness was short lived.

After Mary and Daniel left and I took a shower, I walked over to my dresser and checked my phone for any messages. I got one from an unknown number and my heart sank. I had this gut feeling that it was from Father, so I opened it. Attached to it was a photo of Mary, Ash, Danny and I getting into the limo last night. Underneath my father wrote;