NOW ON RADISH

Hello Lovelies!

I've made the big move to Radish! Super exciting, I know. Now, I won't be abandoning my lovelies here on Wattpad. But, I am under certain restrictions on updates here on Wattpad. There are three choices when posting to Radish: Premium, Fremium, and Free. If I post anything as Premium (which I haven't), I would only be able to post the first three chapters here on Wattpad. When I post Fremium, I have to wait a month to post here on Wattpad. So say I post a chapter on January first on Radish, I cannot post until January 30th on Wattpad. And if I post free on Radish, it does not effect updates her on Wattpad.

So far, I've posted only Free and Fremium stories. Fremium stories are The Outlaw, Chasing Chastity, Breaking Bailey, and The Revolutionary Girls. At the moment, I have not posted any new chapters on Radish, only the ones that are here on Wattpad. If I were to post any chapters after the first three free ones, you would have to either pay or wait for the chapters to unlock. The Free books are The Debt, The Traveler, Saving Charlotte and Meeting Ophelia.

So please, go check me out. My username is janekiley13 and you guys can also find me under Jane Kiley.

Lots of Love,

DoctorWho