• Chapter 89 •

• Kaye POV •

"I don't fucking want to." I told Hayes. "Why not?" He asked. "Because I don't like her." I said. "Your mom wanted you guys to hangout and I said I would join." He said.

"Fine, can I bring someone?" I asked. "Yeah, get ready though." He said. I nodded and went upstairs.

I called Leo and he answered after two rings.

"Hey Kaye." He said answering. "I'm going to the movies, do you want to come?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll be at your house in a few minutes." He said.

"Okay, bye Leo." I smile and hung up. "Who's Leo?" I heard. I looked up to see Drew.

"A friend." I shrugged. He laid on my bed and I looked at him. "What?" I asked. "A friend huh?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm dating Hayes." I said.

"You're dating? You're like two." He said. "Why does everyone say that?" I asked. "You're to young to date." He said.

Cameron came to my door, but stopped when he saw Drew.

"You let my little sister date?" Drew asked him. "I know Hayes, he's good for her." Cameron said. "Then why is Hayes flirting with Kacy? nice pick." Drew said.

"I don't like Kaye dating, but Hayes makes her happy and I like seeing my little sister happy." Cameron said. "What's going to happen when Hayes cheats?" Drew asked.

"Hayes wouldn't do that." Cameron said. "I can see through him. He's not boyfriend material. When he breaks Kaye's heart, I'm not going to blame him, I'm going to blame you." Drew said and I left.

I didn't even know what to say. Hayes isn't like that, he wouldn't cheat on me.

"Why do you like him?" Cameron asked. "He's just looking out for me." I said. "He insulted Hayes and you didn't say anything." He said.

"I have to go." I said and walked downstairs. I looked over to see Kacy and Hayes laughing.

"Aw your laugh is cute." Hayes cooed. "Aw thanks boo." She smiled. Hayes is my boo not hers.

"Bitch, stay in your lane." I said. I said it a little to loud and everyone heard me. "Kalyn, watch your mouth." Malcolm said.

"Um, you're not my parent." I said. "I'm your father and you're going to respect me." He said. "Yeah right." I said and went to the kitchen.

Mom and dad were smiling and they kissed. Malcolm had followed and got jealous when he saw them kissing.

"You missed your chance to have that." I said. "Melissa." Malcolm said. They pulled away clearly embarrassed.

"Yes?" Mom asked. "Is there any form of discipline because our daughter is out of control and it needs to stop." He said.

"I'm not your daughter stop." I said. "Kalyn." Mom said. "Stop saying that." I told Malcolm.

"Kaye." Dad sighed. "No, I'm not giving him a chance to be my dad, I'm giving him a chance to be in my life." I said. "She's so selfish." I heard Kacy.

I walked in. "If you have something to fucking say, say it to my damn face! You're scary as hell for saying it when I'm not in the room!" I yelled.

"Kalyn Shay Dallas!" Mom yelled. "Did you hear that Malcolm? DALLAS NOT PORTER!" I yelled. "You're so freaking rude." Hayes mumbled.

"You can't say that." I told him. "Yeah and why can't I?" He asked. "You don't know what I've been through Hayes! None of you get it and I'm done trying to explain it!" I yelled.

I walked out the door and I ran into someone's chest. I looked to see Leo. He looked at me and saw I was crying.

He hugged me and let me cry into him. "It's okay Kaye." He said. We sat on the curb and I told him everything

"Come inside." I heard. It was mom. "Fuck off." I muttered. "What was that?" She asked. "I said f-" she cut me off.

"Do you really want to repeat that? Get in the house now." She snapped. I stood up. "I'm not going anymore, sorry. I'll see you at school." I said.

He nodded and hugged me goodbye.

Mom was just standing there with the door opened, waiting for me to come inside.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside. I sat on the couch beside Drew. "It's okay, I would call her that too." He said.

I smiled and everyone else sat down. "Look, everyone is going to get along." Mom said. "Except for Kaye and Kacy." I said.

"Especially you and Kacy." She said. "I don't talk to bit-" dad cut me off. "Enough! Kalyn!" He yelled at me. I folded my arms and sat back.

"Kaye, I'm done with the cursing, the attitude and how you act towards everyone. I'm telling you right now, you better fix it." Mom said serious. She's never been so serious.

"Yes ma'am." I said. "Well, we're gonna miss our movie. are we done?" Kacy asked. they nodded and everyone stood up.

Hayes stuck out his hand for me. I got up, walking to the kitchen. "Are you seriously mad at me?" He asked. "Go away." I said.

"Fine, don't come." He mumbled and walked out. I followed him and watched as he helped Kacy up from the couch.

Matthew wouldn't have done that.

"She's not coming." Hayes told Kacy. "Thank god." Kacy said. "Right. she's not herself right now." Hayes said.

"How could you say that?" I asked. He turned around and he was surprised that I heard him.

"I didn't mean it like that." He said. "Have fun with Kacy." I said. I went upstairs and mom was watching a movie with dad.

"Mom?" I said. She looked at me. She was not happy with me at all. "I'm sorry." I said, "I know I shouldn't have spoke to you like I did or treated anyone like that. I'm just sorry." I said.

"Come here." She said. I smiled and laid in between her and dad. "Yeah, next time you do that, I'm shipping you off." She said.

"I love you." I smiled. She kissed my forehead, "I love you more."

"Aw, family time!" Cameron cooed. I stood on the bed. "HUG ME BROTHA!" I yelled jumping into his arms.

He chuckled and caught me. "I would never replace you cam, you're my best friend, don't forget that." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Mom and dad kissed and we said ew. They laughed and I got down. I went to my room and laid on my bed.

_______________________

Few more chapters to go!

So sorry but I deleted a few, so it's shortened

200 votes and comments for the next chapter !