• Chapter 64 •

• Hayes POV •

I couldn't find Kaye or Madison, so I just walked to the front of the school.

I saw Melissa's car and I got in. "Hi Hayes, how was it?" Melissa asked. "It was good." I smiled.

"How was lunch." Kaye snapped.

I gave her a confused look, "good?" I said rather confused.

"Stupid." She mumbled, rolling her eyes. "Kalyn Shay." Melissa snapped. Kaye looked at Madison and Madison laughed.

Cameron came to Kaye's window and she rolled it down. "Mom, I'm gonna go hang with my friends." Cameron said.

"It's a school night." Melissa said. "mom, come on." Cameron groaned. "I want you home by seven, I mean it Cameron." She said.

"I will, love you mom." he said and left.

We drove back to their house and walked inside. "Are you guys hungry?" Melissa asked. "Oh, I had no where to sit at lunch. So I couldn't eat." Kaye said, glancing at me.

"I'm so confused." I said.

"No, you're so stupid and clueless. Gosh." She snapped, going upstairs.

"Kalyn!" Melissa yelled. "I have homework!" Kaye yelled back.

I looked at Madison. "What did I do?" I asked. "Jerk." She said, going upstairs with Kaye.

I looked a Melissa and she shrugged, "I don't know what you did, but you did something." She said.

"I hate girls, they are so hard to get. no offense to you." I said, sitting on the couch.

"Girls have feelings Hayes." She said. "Yeah, well they can at least tell us guys what's wrong, so we're not confused and shi-" she cut me off, giving me a look.

"Confused and crap." I corrected myself.

"I think you should go talk to her, she keeps going on about something that happened at lunch." She said, before walking away.

Kaye wasn't even with me at lunch.

Oh wait.... now I know.

I went upstairs and Kaye was laughing. I walked in her room and they both looked at me.

"Get out." Kaye snapped throwing a shoe at me. "ow damn." I said. I walked in her room and sat on her bed, next to her.

"Kayeeeee. I'm sorry." I said. "for?" She asked. "being a jerk at lunch." I said. "good." She said.

"That's it?" I asked. "yeah?" She said confused.

"Oh, okay." I said. "Hayes, your dad is here." Melissa said. I nodded and said bye to the girls.

I went downstairs and dad was there. "Hey bud." He said. "Hey dad." I said as we walked to the car.

We got in and he looked at me.

"What?" I asked. "How was school?" He asked. "Good." I said. "good." He said.

He was being so weird and I was really confused.

This whole day, I've even confused.

• Kaye POV •

"Noooo. Don't leave." I whined. "My brother wants to spend quality time with me." She said.

"Tell him to go spend quality time with his girlfriend." I said. "Sorry, I'll see you tomorrow." She said grabbing her bag.

"Love you." I said. "Who doesn't." She flipped her hair. "Me now." I said. "Shut up." She laughed.

"Suck my ass." I said. "suck my dick." She said.

We laughed and I walked her out.

"Mom, where's dad?" I asked. "he's at work." She said. I sat on the couch and Sierra and her boyfriend walked in.

"You look fat." I said. "is dad and Cameron home?" Sierra asked. "no why?" Mom asked.

"We have some news and we want everyone to be here for it." Brent said. "Sierras pregnant." I told mom. "what?" Mom asked.

"How did you know?" Sierra asked. "Sierra no offense, but you look bigger than usual. Plus when we went out to lunch you ate everything." I said.

She glared at me.

"I'm gonna has a grandchild!" Mom smiled getting up.

She hugged Sierra and Brent.

Cameron was calling me and I answered. "What loser?" I asked answering.

"I GOT NOMINATED FOR THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!" He yelled. "WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yep." He said, I could feel him smirking.

"Good, now I can vote for everyone else but you, just to laugh at you." I smirked.

"You're evil." He said. "I know, but guess what?" I asked. "Sierras pregnant." He said. "how the fuck." I said.

Mom smacked my arm, "ow." I said rubbing it. "Language." She pointed a finger.

Cameron walked in, hugging Sierra. "You can't hide a pregnancy." He chuckled.

"How long have you been pregnant?" Mom asked.

"Almost three months." She said. out mouths dropped. "How do you hide a pregnancy?" I asked.

"The same way you hid a boyfriend." She smirked.

"Speaking of that, I'm going to go talk to him." I said. I went upstairs and grabbed my lap top.

I opened it and I stared at the background. It was of me and Matthew. Staring at it made me miss him more.

I called him on skype and he answered.

"Babe!" I smiled. He smiled, siting up.

"You look cute." He said. "Ew, not in these ugly school clothes." I said disgusted.

"You look cute in everything." He smiled.

"I miss you." I said, laying down. I yawned and he chuckled. "Tired?" He asked.

I shook my head.

We talked and I felt myself getting sleepy. My eyes started closing and I went to sleep.

______________________________

Sorrry, the beginning of school chapters are boring 😬

50 votes

30 comments

For the next chapter !