• Chapter 41 •

• Hayes POV •

"Coming Hayes?" Madison asked. "where?" I asked. "we're just going to go driving, maybe get ice cream." She shrugged.

"I don't feel like getting into trouble again." He said. "fine buzzkill." She said. they left and I decided to FaceTime Jordan.

It kept ringing and after awhile I just hung up. I haven't spoken to her in a week and I really miss her.

I couldn't get that kiss me and Kaye had out of my head and it's literally killing me. I just want to tell someone, but if you tell the wrong person in this house lots of bad things happen.

If Cameron found out I kissed Kaye, I'm for sure he'd be pissed, then Nash would be pissed, then everything will be ruined.

I facetimed Taylor and he answered. "hey dude." He said. "hey, can you talk?" I asked. "well I answered, I would assume I was going to be talking." He said.

"Taylor, I'm serious." I said. "yeah, what's up?" He asked. "me and Kaye kissed and I feel really terrible about it and I feel guilty and I don't know what to do." I said.

"First off. DONT tell any of the boys." He said. "I'm not stupid." I said. "I think if you did tell you wouldn't feel guilty, but if you do tell you're in deep shit, so I guess live with the guilt." He said.

"But I can't." I groaned. "I don't know what to tell you." He said. I sighed, "I'll see you later man, thanks." I said. "I'm always here Hayes." He said. I nodded and ended the call.

"I don't know what to fucking do." I groaned. I went upstairs and decided to lay down and I ended up going to sleep.

~ Later ~

I woke up and it was almost eleven. I went downstairs and I had lots of missed calls and texts from the girls.

I called Madison back and she seemed like she was panicking.

"Hayes what the hell took so long!" She yelled. "sorry I was sleeping, what's wrong?" I asked. "Okay well the car has no gas, so I need you to get the gas tank and walk to where we are." She said.

"Where are you guys?" I asked. "By McDonalds." She said. "hell no!" I yelled. "then I'll tell your parents that you just cursed and made Kaye cry." I could feel her smirking.

"Madison, that's far." I groaned. "Please Hayes, we need you and I think Kaye is getting sick from the food." She said. "I'm coming." I said. "thank you. love you. bye." She said.

I went to the garage and got the gas tank and grabbed my skate board. I had to go fast before the boys get home.

I finally got there and it took about forty minutes, but I got there.

"You're a lifesaver." Madison hugging me. I looked to see Kaye laying down in the backseat. "wait, she's really sick. I thought you were just trying to get me down here." I said.

"Yeah, she threw up." She said. "ew." I said disgusted. throw up is really nasty and I would die if someone threw up in front of me.

"Alright, let's go." Madison said. I got in the passengers seat. "I'm dying." Kaye groaned. "we're going home." Madison said.

Even though we weren't on speaking terms, she's still my best friend so I got in the back seat and wrapped my arms around her.

She sat up and leaned her head on my chest. Madison looked in the mirror and smiled.

We pulled up to the house and I carried Kaye inside and laid her on the couch. she threw up on my shoes and I literally screamed.

Madison started laughing so hard. "I'm going to cry." I said. "I'm so sorry." Kaye said covering her mouth. she got up and got a towel.