• Chapter 40 •

Kaye POV

"I miss you." I heard. I looked behind me to see Matthew. I got up and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry, I love you and only you. I know I get jealous a lot, but it's just because I don't want you to leave me." He said.

I pulled away and looked at him. "I won't ever leave you, I love you to much. okay?" I said. he nodded and I kissed him.

"Hey Kaye do-" Hayes started to say but saw me and Matthew. "Wow, so much for taking a break." He scoffed. "I realized I was wrong, thank you for telling me off Hayes." Matthew said.

I smiled, I was glad Matthew was being the bigger person.

"Yeah well you needed to hear that." Hayes rolled his eyes before going downstairs. "He'll come around." I reassured Matthew.

"I hope." He smiled.

"Come on. Get dressed." I smiled. "I don't think you should change." He smiled at me. I looked at my outfit.

I was wearing his sweater and boxer shorts. "I can't go out in boxer shorts." I laughed. "But you look cute." He smiled.

I stood in front of the mirror fixing my hair.

Matthew wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. I kissed him and he smiled.

"I love you." We said. I giggled and he picked me up. "let's go downstairs." He smirked. he carried me down to the kitchen and set me down on the counter.

"Everyone in the living!" Cameron yelled. Matthew took my hand and we walked to the living room. "nice boxers." Carter chuckled.

"American eagle is my fave." I smirked. "Ew, Matthews dick has been on those." Nash said disgusted.

"Good."

"Kaye!" Cameron yelled. "it was joke brother." I trailed sitting on the couch. Matthew pulled me on his lap and Cameron kept eyeing us.

"Alright, the little kids have to stay here, while we go out." Cameron said. "I hope that is not including me." Madison said. "yeah, bae goes everywhere with me." Carter said.

"What is she your dog?" Hayes said. "I'm not a dog but I bite like one." Madison snapped at him.

"Can I stay?" Matthew asked. "no, we're all going." Nash said. "eh." Matthew groaned.

"Go have fun, I know you wanna." I smirked. "Nah, I want to stay

home and cuddle with you." He said. "That sounds perfect, our day is planned tomorrow." I said.

"Guys go get ready." Cameron told them. They all went upstairs and I went upstairs to Cameron's room. the door was closed and I just walked in.

"Hey!" Cameron yelled. "We're changing!" Nash yellwd. "I've seen it all." I said taking Cameron's lap top. "did I say you can use my lap top?" Cameron asked.

"Can I please use your lap top?" I asked sweetly. "aw." He smiled, "no." He snapped. "thanks." I said walking out.

"Kalyn!" He yelled. "love you!" I yelled.

I went downstairs and skyped Taylor and Callie.

They answered and Taylor answered. "Best friend!" He yelled. "I miss you best friend." I frowned. His little brother jumped on the bed.

"Hi KK." Tristan smiled. "hi Tristan." I waved. "is that my love?" I heard Callie. "My love!" I yelled. She pushed Taylor off the bed and got in front of the computer camera.

"I miss you so much!" She said. "I miss you guys more! I can't wait until we take our road trip." I smiled. "I want to talk too." Taylor whined.

"Taylor you're a baby." I said. "he's my baby." Callie said kissing him. "EW!" Me and Tristan said. "Tristan, go lay down." Taylor said.

Tristan frowned and laid down behind them. "babysitting?" I asked. "yep." They said. "is that Taylor?" Hayes asked. I nodded.

He took the lap top. "Man, come pick me up and take me back to your house." Hayes said. Taylor chuckled, "now what?"

"I hate it here." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes taking it back. "are y'all fighting again?" Taylor asked me. I went outside and sat on the lounge chair.

"You have to promise you won't tell anyone, especially the boys." I said. "No Kalyn, not this again." He said. "Please Taylor, I have to tell someone." I said.

"Fine." He said. "me and Hayes kissed." I said nervously. "YOU WHAT!?" He yelled. I groaned, "I know, it's bad." I said.

"Are you going to tell Matthew?" He asked. "I can't, we're doing really good now." I said. "And the kiss didn't mean anything right?" He asked.

"No." I said.

I didn't think it meant anything, I don't like Hayes.

_______________________

This chapter sucked so bad so only..

15 votes

5

Comments for the next chapter !