• Chapter 86 •

• Kaye POV •

Me and Hayes were home alone at my house. "Can you go get my lap top and the sweater that's on my door?" I asked Hayes.

He nodded and went upstairs.

I went to the kitchen and put a pizza in the oven. Hayes came back downstairs and gave me the sweater.

I put it on and we sat back down on the couch. I pulled a blanket over the both of us and we laid on the couch.

I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead. "Why does it feel like nothing's changed?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Like, I thought dating you would be different from being best friends. I just realized that we've always done couply things." I said.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Especially when people kept saying they knew it would happen." He said.

"What if we broke up? Would we still be best friends?" I asked. "Well duh." he chuckled. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"We won't break up for something bad, I'll make sure of that. If we break up it's because of something we can't control and that's why we'll still be best friends." He said.

"That makes me feel better." I smiled. "Good." He said. I pulled my lap top on my lap and sat up.

Matthew was calling me and I sat on the chair and answered it.

A girl popped up. "Are you Kaye?" She asked. I nodded, "yeah well you need to stop being a crazy girlfriend and stop calling Matthew, it's annoying." She said.

"Who are you to be telling me that?" I snapped. "Matthews friend." She said. Matthew walked in. "Oh my gosh Kaye." He smiled.

He took the lap top and smiled at me. "I miss seeing your beautiful face." He smiled. "No you don't Matthew, I've called and texted you everyday and I only got one text from you and it was telling me to stop texting you." I said.

"I'm sorry Kaye, it's been a tough month for me." He said. "What about me Matthew? So much shit has happened to me and my boyfriend wasn't there!" I yelled, tearing up.

Hayes sat up and looked at me.

"Why didn't you say that?" Matthew asked. "I shouldn't have to bring up something bad that happened to me just so you could text me back." I said.

"It'll stop, I'm sorry." He said.

"Yeah, it will stop. we're through Matthew. I love you, I really do. But you don't show that you love me, so goodbye." I said and closed my lap top.

I looked at Hayes. "No, don't cry. He's not worth your tears." He shook his head, but I didn't listen.

It hurt doing that, I really loved Matthew.

Hayes got up and hugged me. He carried me to the couch and we laid down. He cuddled me into his chest and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

He played with my hair and told me comforting words, until I drifted to sleep.

I woke up and looked to see Hayes sleeping. I got up, making sure I didn't wake him.

I went to the kitchen and got a sprite from the fridge. Cameron and Nash were doing something at the table.

I sat beside Cameron and he looked at me. "You spoke to Matthew today?" He asked. "Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Check his twitter." Nash said.

I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I clicked on Matthews profile and looked at his recent tweets

@TheMatthewEspinosa: I didn't mean to hurt you... I need you

@TheMatthewEspinosa: I love you so much

@TheMatthewEspinosa: I miss Us

I rolled my eyes and decided to tweet.

@KaylizzleDallas: You should never be to 'busy' for your girlfriend. I've let go, so you need to let me go.

I was getting a whole bunch of tweets saying I hurt or I broke him. I didn't hurt or break Matthew, this is his own fault.

@KaylizzleDallas: you guys don't even know the story so stfu. I did nothing to Matthew, it was Matthew who hurt me. I just broke things off. So before you go pointing fingers, get your facts straight.

It was to long for me to tweet, so I took a screenshot and posted it

@HayesGrier: She did nothing wrong guys.. ask Matthew what he did

@TaylorCaniff: I miss seeing Kaye an Matthew together, opt.

@NashGrier: Kaye's two, she doesn't need to date anyways.

I looked up at him and he was smiling at me. I shook my head and I laughed.

@CameronDallas: My little sister can't date anymore

I looked at him, "I'm dating Hayes." I said. "Sucks to suck." He said. Hayes came in and sat in front of me.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded.

@TheMatthewEspinosa: She's right guys, I hurt her, she didn't hurt me. I'm sorry Kaye, I am.

I rolled my eyes and logged off of twitter.

The door opened and mom walked in with tacos. I didn't even smile and I love tacos.

"Someone's not happy." She said. I shook my head. "What happened?" She asked. "Boys are stupid." I mumbled and she hugged me.

"Boys aren't stupid." She said. "You used to say that before you married dad." I said. "Boys were stupid back then." She said.

"And they're still stupid now." I said. "We're not sitting here or anything." Hayes chuckled. I got up and sat on his lap.

"All boys except Hayes." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Well damn." Cameron said. "And maybe Nash and Cameron." I shrugged. Mom laughed and set the tacos on the table.

________________________

14 more chapters to go!

It's crazy because the last chapters now is just crazy drama. 🙊

200 votes, 100 comments for the next chapter!