• Chapter 62 •

Thank you everyone for the characters you guys should be showing up chapter 66 and onnnnn!

If you didn't get the chance to be in it, you still can! Just comment a description or message me

Thanks loves(:

• Hayes POV •

"Gross uniform." I mumbled, looking at myself in the mirror.

I had on my khaki shorts, my red school shirt shirt, and my red vans.

I went downstairs and sat down at the table. "Good morning." Nila and dad told me. "Good morning." I smiled.

"Hayes, you're at your moms this weekend." Dad told me. I smiled and nodded, I missed my mom.

Nash came downstairs and sat down. "Alright I'm done. Nila can you drop me off at Kaye's?" I asked.

"Hayes, you just shoved that down your throat." She said. "And it was good, can you please drop me off?" I asked.

"Kaye's still sleeping." Nash chuckled. "It's not even seven yet, she wakes up an hour before school." He said.

Our school starts at nine and ends at three thirty.

I got up and grabbed my bag. "Nila, I have the keys." I said. I went to the car and got in the passengers seat, turning the car on.

Nila came out and got in the drivers seat. "You forgot your lunch." She said handing it to me.

I chuckled and put it in my bag.

It took about twenty minutes to get to Kaye's house. "Have a good day, Melissa is going to pick you up." She told me.

I nodded and got out of the car.

I walked inside and I heard Cameron laughing. I went to the kitchen and Melissa was cooking.

"Good morning." She smiled once she saw me. "Good morning." I smiled.

"So, you excited for the first day?" She asked. "Ew, no." I said. She laughed, "I didn't think so."

"Alright Nash, I'm on my way." Cameron said. I looked to see him on the phone. He hung up and grabbed his bag.

"Alright, bye mom." Cameron said kissing Melissa cheek.

"No goofing around, take your classes seriously." She told him. "I will, but I have to pick up carter and Nash, so bye." He said.

"Bye. Hayes." He said, "bye cam." I said.

He grabbed his keys and left.

I went upstairs and Kaye was still asleep.

I smirked and started jumping on her bed. "I will cut your dick off." She mumbled, turning over.

"Harsh." I said, plopping down on her bed. "Hayes, it's to early." She groaned. "It's seven thirty." I said.

"Which means I have thirty more minutes to sleep." She said.

"Please get up." I said. "Fine, I'm up." She said getting up. "Ew where the hell are your pants!" I yelled.

"Whoops." She said, going to her bathroom.

"And Hayes, they were spandex." She said. "Yeah well they should be consider panties." I said. "Ew don't say that word!" She yelled.

"Panties." I smirked. "STOP!" She screamed. "Girls wear panties." I sang.

She screamed and jumped on me. "Don't say that word." She growled at me.

"Pant- I couldn't finished because she twisted my nipples. "Ow!" I yelled. She got off and smirked.

I laid on her bed and played on my phone until she was done.

She came out and put her black vans on.

"Are those even allowed?" I asked, referring to her khaki high waisted pants.

"I'm pretty sure, they just have to khaki." She said. "Ew you're gonna wear that?" I asked as she put on a navy blue school vest.

"I have to." She mumbled. "Sucks to suck. I was not wearing that stupid jacket." I said.

"I rather have the vest then the ugly button up jacket." She said. I agreed and we went downstairs.

Madison was there and she was talking to Melissa and Jordan.

"Hey guys." I said. I smiled and kissed Jordan.

"I didn't get the memo." Kaye said referring to what they were wearing.

They were wearing khaki shorts and navy blue shirts.

Kaye took the vest off and threw it away. "Kalyn." Melissa warned. "Mom, I'm not required to wear it." Kaye whined.

"Fine." Melissa said. Kaye smirked and grabbed her bag.

"Wait, you have to eat." Melissa told Kaye. She ate and we all got in the car.

~

"Have a good day." Melissa told us. We all gave her a look and she laughed driving off.

"Ew, people." Kaye mumbled.

"Well duh, it's school Kaye." I told her. "Ew, well I have English first period." She said. "Same." I said.

"We have choir, but we'll see you guys next period." Jordan said. We said bye to her and Madison and went to our first class.

A few girls smiled and waved, last year it wasn't like that. I knew everyone before I was 'well known' now it's all different, with different people.

Me and Kaye sat in the back and she pulled out her phone.

"Better hurry up with that." I told her. "I'm good at hiding my phone." She flipped her hair.

• Kaye POV •

The school bell rang and the teacher walked to the front of the class.

"Why is she so young?" I whispered to Hayes. "I don't know but she's hot." He smirked.

"Hi I'm Mrs. Casey." She introduced herself. I smiled and we all had to introduce ourselves.

"I'm Hayes." Hayes waved. "Oh we know." A girl said. All the girls agreed. I laughed and they glared at me.

"What?" I asked. "Your name?" Mrs. Casey asked. "I'm Kalyn, but everyone calls me Kaye." I said.

"And slut." Someone mumbled.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled. "Don't sweat it, she's a bitch." A guy said. I looked over and he was tall and cute.

"Makes sense." I laughed. "I'm Leo." He said. "I'm Kaye." I smiled. "I'm Hayes." Hayes smiled.

"Don't mind him, he's dumb." I glared at Hayes. "Protective friend?" Leo asked. "I have to many of those." I mumbled.

"They're just looking out for you. I'm like that with my sisters." He chuckled.

"That's cute." I smiled.

My phone vibrated and Matthew texted me back.

From Matty Boo: have a good day baby(: call me later, I love you xx

I smiled and texted him back

To Matty Boo: Thanks babe, I love you (: xx

I missed him a lot. I'm glad we talk all the time though.

"Boyfriend?" Leo asked. I looked up at him, "yeah." I said. he smiled. I gave him a confused look.

"How did you know?" I asked. "My girlfriend smiles like that when we talk." He said. "long distance?" I asked. "yeah." He nodded.

"It's not as hard as I thought it would be." I said. he agreed and we started paying attention in class.

_________________________

Sooooo Leo?

60 votes

40 comments

For the next chapter !