• Chapter 71 •

• Kaye POV •

"Kaye." Mom said coming to my door. "yeah?" I asked. "why is Hayes sitting down there by himself? Are you leaving him out?" She folded her arms.

"No, why don't you ask him." I said.

She gave me a look before going downstairs.

"My brothers outside, I gotta go." Leo said standing up. "Oh okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled.

We got up and I walked him to the door.

We left and I went to the living room and sat down. "So, you guys aren't going to talk?" Mom asked.

"I'm hungry." I said changing the subject. "Kalyn, you're difficult." She whined.

"Mom stop whining you're not a baby." I said mimicking her. "My house." She stuck out her tongue.

"You act like a five year old." I laughed. "You look like a five year old." She smirked.

The door opened and it was Nila. "Hi guys." She smiled. Hayes grabbed his back and walked out the front door.

"Is everything okay?" She asked. "I don't know, they won't tell me anything." Mom said.

Nila nodded and said bye. After she left, I went to Madison's house.

"Madison!" I called. I heard a moan and my eyes widened. I went to the kitchen and her and after were making out.

"EW! My virgin eyes!" I yelled. "do you mind." Carter said. "No, do you mind?" I asked. "Yes." He said.

"Whoops." I shrugged, getting a bag of chips.

Madison laughed and kissed Carter. "Don't worry, I'm leaving." I said. "good." Carter smirked.

I flipped him off and walked back home.

"But mom." I heard Cameron. "Cameron, we have to go." I'm heard mom. "It's only for the weekend Cameron." I heard dad.

"This will be good for me and your dad." Mom said. I walked into the living room and they looked over.

"Come sit Kaye." Mom said. I sat down and they all looked at me. "Awkward." I mumbled, under my breath.

"Kaye, me and your mom are gonna go somewhere this weekend and we're trusting cam to watch you." Dad said.

I nodded, "I have dance. are we done here?" I asked.

It's awkward being around my parents when they're not on good terms with each other.

"Yeah." Mom nodded. I went upstairs and got changed.

"Alright, bye." I said. I didn't give them a chance to say anything, I just walked out the door.

I walked over to Madison's house and got in her brothers car. "Hey Kaye." Her brother said. "hey." I smiled.

We pulled up to the dance studio and got out.

~ Saturday ~

"Kaye, you gotta get up." Cameron said. "Fine." I mumbled. I got up and got dressed.

They had a MGMT event today around where we live, close by Hayes and Nash's moms house.

When Nash told his mom, she invited us to come stay with them, plus she wanted to meet us.

"Kalyn. Are you hungry?" Cameron asked. I nodded and sat at the table. He was trying hard to cook, but Cameron isn't the best cooker.

"I would have been fine with just waffles." I smiled. "Mom cooks everything." He chuckled.