• Chapter 21 •

• Hayes POV •

We were at the amusement park and Kaye was feeling really sick. I grabbed her hand. "I'm gonna go buy her a water." I told Nash so they knew where we went.

"We'll wait here." He said. I nodded and we went to the nearest food place. I bought her a water and she drunk it.

"That last ride is making my head and stomach hurt, I think I'm going to throw up." She said. I picked her up bridal style.

"Hayes I can walk." She lightly smile. "you're sick." I said. I walked over to everyone else. Cameron took her. "we're gonna go home." He said.

Matthew bumped into me on purpose. he looked back and glared at me, then rolled his eyes turning back around.

What did I do to him?

We got back to the hotel and Melissa and Nila were watching a movie. "Kaye, Hun are you okay? Melissa asked. Kaye shook her head and went to our room.

I followed her and she put her sweatpants on and my sweater.

She laid down. "Hayes can you give me my headphones?" She asked. I grabbed them out of her bag and gave them to her. she put her music in and I laid down next to her.

I wrapped us both in the blanket. she laid her head on my chest. I don't feel bad because Jordan knows I do this with Kaye and she knows I won't cheat on her.

• Matthew POV •

"Kaye really needs Hayes." Madison said. "why what happened?" Melissa asked. "Hayes's always there for her, like today when she was feeling sick he didn't go on any rides he stayed with her then got her water and carried her." She said.

"Did I tell about how cute they were when we went to walmart?" Nila asked Melissa. "no. Tell me." She said. "okay, so first Kaye was pushing the cart and Hayes came up behind her and put his arms on the cart and they walked like that. then they were just being all cute." she said.

I was beyond pissed at Hayes. Kaye is my girlfriend and all he does is act all cute with her. I'm sick and tired of everyone saying how cute they are.

• Later •

"Hayes go get ice please." Nila said. "okay." Hayes said. he grabbed the ice bucket and walked out. I followed him.

I followed him to the ice machine and when he turned around to walk back to the hotel he saw me and jumped.

"You scared me." He said. "why the fuck do you keep fucking flirting with my girlfriend. I'm sick and tired of you flirting with her! Stop holding her hand! Stop always being around her I'm sick of it!" I yelled.

"We're just close, that's it. I have a girlfriend and I wouldn't cheat on her." He said. "I don't fucking care if you're close! Back off!" I yelled. "no." he said.

I pushed him causing him to hit wall. "I fucking mean it." I snapped. He pushed me and I pushed him back then we ended up throwing fist and the next thing I knew we were fighting.

• Nash POV •

"Nash can you go find him, it shouldn't have taken this long." Melissa said. Nila was trying to call him. I walked out and walked down the hall and saw two managers talking to Hayes who was crying and Matthew who looked looked pissed.

Matthew had a busted lip. I looked at Hayes and I saw a bruise forming on his face.

"I'm gonna need you boys to show us your hotel room." They said. "I can't get into trouble, we won't do it again." Hayes cried.

"Hayes what happened?" I asked. they turned to me. "Are you related to one of these boys?" They asked me. "yeah, he's my brother." I said.

"Can you takes to your hotel room, I she. To speak to a parent." He said. I nodded and we walked to the hotel room.

I opened the door and everyone looked our way. "oh my gosh. what happened?" Nila asked, looking at Hayes's face.

"Are you the boys mom?" The manager asked. "yes, this is my son and his friend." I said. "EX. Friend." Hayes snapped, glancing at Matthew.

"Asshole." Matthew mumbled. "All of you guys, go to your rooms." Melissa told us. we went to the closest room by the living room.

"What happened?" Cameron asked me. I shrugged. "Ma'am these boys were ruffly fighting. they were throwing each other against the wall. there was a lot of punching. people were saying there was a lot of yelling going on." I heard.

"Oh my gosh." I said. "why the hell were they fighting?" Carter asked. we all shrugged. "this is my fault." Kaye said. she walked out.

"What is she talking about?" I asked Cameron. he shrugged. "Kalyn Shay Dallas!" I heard Melissa yell.

"She's in trouble now."