• Chapter 52 •

• Kaye POV •

"Babe stop!" I laughed, "but I love you." Matthew said. "and I love you too." I smiled kissing him.

"This is my song." I smiled. I got up and pulled Matthew up. I took his hand and we danced.

We were alone, while everyone else went out.

I smiled and kissed him. I heard a camera snap. I looked to see madison. "I thought it was on silent. Dammit.." She mumbled.

Matthew chuckled and I glared at her. Everyone else came in and me and Matthew sat back on the couch.

Everyone sat on the other couches and we all just listened to music.

"People say we shouldn't be together." I sang, looking at Matthew. "To young to know about forever." He sang.

I laughed at how cute he sang.

"You guys ruined our dance time." I glared at everyone. "Whoops." Nash shrugged.

I sat on Matthews lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist, looking up at me while I looked down at him. "take a picture." Matthew told carter.

I smiled looking at Matthew and he did the same.

Carter took the picture and Matthew posted it on Instagram.

At this point I didn't care about the fans knowing, I shouldn't have to hide my relationship because of a few girls.

He captioned it 'They don't know about us'

"They do now." Hayes chuckled. I looked over and he was looking at his phone.

"How'd it go with Jordan?" I asked him. "He's just a friend." He shrugged. "Told you so." I smiled.

I noticed Sierra wasn't here, "where's Sierra?" I asked. "With her boyfriend." Cameron said.

I nodded and got up. "it's late, I'm gonna go to bed." I said. "dido." Madison said. Carter got up and they walked upstairs.

Matthew stood up and we walked upstairs to my room. I laid down and so did he.

He turned over facing me and I smiled.

He kissed my forehead and we fell asleep, soon after.

• Next Morning •

"KALYN GET YOUR ASS UP!" Cameron screamed. I shot up and he started laughing.

"You scared that shit out of me." I groaned. I got out of bed and kicked him, while he was on the ground laughing.

"You got so scared!" He laughed. "You screamed and I was sleeping was I supposed to wake up happy?" I asked.

He chuckled and got up.

"We're driving to California." He said. "That's a long ass drive." I said. "potty mouth." He said.

I went downstairs and everyone was in the dining room, while Sierra cooked. "Hey Sierra." I said. "Hey Kaye." She smiled.

"BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER!" Cameron screamed. Hayes just sat there, looking at him confused.

"It only works on Kaye." He chuckled. "BOO!" Cameron yelled in my face, causing me to jump.

"Stop I get scared easily!" I yelled, shoving him.

Madison and Carter came down. "why the hell do you both of sex hair?" Nash laughed.

"Shut up." Madison said.

I sat on the counter and Matthew walked over, standing in between my legs.

He went to kiss me but I stopped him.

"I have morning breath, I need to brush my teeth." I said. "I don't care." He said. "yeah, but I do." I said.

"Fine." He said. I laughed and kissed his cheek. We all sat down at the table and started eating.

Hayes kicked me and I looked at him. "What?" I asked. "what?" He asked. I gave him a confused look and continued eating.

He did it again and I looked at him.

"What?" He asked. I gave him a look and kept eating.

He kicked me again and I picked my fork up pointing it at him. "Caca. do it again and I will stab you." I snapped.

"Okay okay." He said. I smirked and finished eating.

Everyone stared at me and I gave them a confused look.

They all started laughing and I got up putting my plate in the sink.

"Keep laughing cacas." I said, walking out of the dining room.

"Kaye! I was for real about California." Cameron yelled from the dining room. I walked back in and they were laughing again.

"Okay! what's so funny!?" I yelled. "You have something in your hair." Madison said. I went to the bathroom and screamed.

"Why is there fucking bits of bacon in my hair!?" I yelled. They were all laughing harder and I went upstairs.

I took a shower and got dressed.

"Kaye?" I heard. I turned around to see...

____________________________

Cliffhanger!

Lmao Just kidding, keep reading (:

___________________________

"Taylor!" I smiled hugging him. "What are you doing here?" I asked, pulling away.

"We're going to California." He said. "is Callie here?" I asked. "Um, we're officially done and I have a new girlfriend." He said.

Here we go...

Taylor isn't the best at picking girlfriends, there's always something bad about them.

I went downstairs and a girl a little taller than me was down there. I looked her up and down and noticed who it was.

"Kylie?!" I yelled. she turned around and hugged me.

"You can't date Taylor." I said. "why can't she date me?" Taylor asked.

"You're weird." I said. "Um, so is Kylie." Cameron chuckled. "Yeah, but normal at the same time." I said. "But look how cute we are." He said, hugging her from behind.

They did look cute together.

"Hurt her and I hurt you." I growled.

_____________________________

Welp! There's another chapter(:

If you don't remember Kylie is Kaye's best friend who moved and she is now dating Taylor (;

We'll see how that goes..

50 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter!

Since I have seven other chapters down. As soon as I get the votes and comments I'll post another one!