• Chapter 26 •

• Kaye POV •

"I'm not going. I hate everyone why would I want to be stuck on a trip with them." Cameron mumbled. "yeah, I'm not going." I told mom. "well you guys have no choice." Dad said. "that's not even fair." Cameron said.

"I hate my life." I snapped. "Kalyn." Dad said. "no, my life keeps getting worse and now we're all going on another trip. trips don't do well with us! Everything always happens!" I yelled.

I went upstairs to my room and slammed the door.

They said they wanted to take us on a trip so we can all make up. they're just wasting their money because I'm not making up with anyone I'm mad at.

Someone was knocking on my door. "come in." I said. It was Cameron. I missed being close with Cameron, but he hurt me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shrugged. "I'm sorry, Kaye." he said. "I know, that's all you say. I get it, you're sorry." I said. "And I'm gonna keep saying it until you forgive me." He said.

I just played with my fingers. he sat on my bed and I raised an eyebrow. "Please forgive me." He said. he looked so desperate. I haven't seen him smile at all ever since what happened.

"So you promise not to ever say something like that to me again?" I asked. "I swear on my life I won't." He said. "I guess I have to forgive you then." I said.

He hugged me. "I love you so much!" He yelled. "okay okay, I get it. I hate when people touch me." I said. he chuckled and let go.

"But you love me." He said. "eh." I shrugged. I still don't want to go on this trip even if me and Cameron just made up.

"Can you make up with Nash now?" I asked. he sighed shaking his head. "why not?" I asked. "I can't come to forgive him, not yet." He said.

"Cameron, he's basically your brother." I said. "Brothers fight." He shrugged. "They make up too." I said. "Cameron!" Mom called. "make up with him. I know you miss him." I said before he walked out.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch next to Hayes. "Then I'll move out." I heard Cameron. "Then move out tonight." Mom said. "I will." Cameron mumbled.

"Fine, I want you out by dinner. I'm gonna need you to leave you're electronics because I pay for those." Mom smirked. "no don't kick me out, I wasn't serious!" He whined.

We laughed. "I always win." Mom smirked. "If I were to say that, he'd laugh in my face." Dad said. "I would." Cameron smirked.

"I would get in trouble for that." I mumbled. "You would." Cameron smirked. I glared at him.

"Of course I will!" I heard madison yelled. her and Shawn came in smiling really hard. "why are y'all so happy?" Carter mumbled. "well Shawn asked if I wanted to sing with him at the beach lay out." She said.

Every year they do a beach lay out and it's basically where a whole bunch of people lay out on the beach and watch a whole bunch of performances.

"That's great!" Callie smiled. "when is that so I know to make plans that day?" Carter asked. "this Saturday." Taylor told him. we glared at him. "what? he asked." Taylor said.

"Carter can I speak to you?" Madison asked. "are you sure you don't want to speak to Shawn instead?" He snapped. "you know what?" Madison started to say. "what?" Carter snapped, standing up and walking over to her.

"We're done. I don't even want to try talking to you." Madison said. out mouths dropped. "Wait, madison. I'm sorry." Carter said.

"I don't care." Madison said. "we can go practice now, I don't have a boyfriend to worry about." She said. "Madison, please." Carter begged.

She took Shawn's hand and they walked off. "told you. everyone's relationship and friendships." Hayes told me. I nodded agreeing with him.