• Chapter 9 •

• Kaye POV •

Our flight had just landed and I've been texting Connor ever since I left. When we were still in Cali and we went to breakfast Cameron kept staring at us.
I still had fun even though. To bad me and Connor can't hangout and date, we live in two different states.

"Home." Cameron smiled, as we pulled up to our house. "I didn't miss it." I mumbled. "I miss my bed." Hayes said. "MY bed." I smirked. "But it's MY bed for the summer, so hah." He smirked, getting out of the car. Jordan's mom pulled up. We all hugged her goodbye and she left.

We walked inside and the parents were having a good time, laughing and drinking. "Are y'all drunk!" I yelled. I've always wanted to see my parents drunk. "No silly." Mom laughed, she hugged me and Cameron. "How was it?" She asked. "It was fun!" I smiled. "No problems right?" She asked, glancing at me and madison.

"What do you think we were going to do? Rob a bank?" Madison laughed. "Yeah!" Everyone said. "They're right, we would." I told her. She shrugged, nodding. "You're embarrassing me!" Hayes whined, as Nila hugged him.

"Aw Hayes!" I teased, as Nila kissed his forehead. "Shut up." He hissed. I laughed. "Where's dad? Is he drunk?" I asked. "Kaye, no one is drunk." Dad laughed, walking in with a soda. "Us boys are going to go upstairs, because we are tired." Nash said. "Goodnight, Hun." Nila told him. "Night Nila." He said.

"Night!" The boys yelled going upstairs, Hayes stayed downstairs with us. "Why do I have to share a room with the girls?" He asked. "Because y'all are the same age, plus there aren't any other rooms." Chad said. "The girls laugh and dance to much." He complained.

"Yep and that's what we are going to do now." I smirked. "Where did Callie and Taylor go? Aren't they supposed to be here too?" Mom asked. "They went on a date." I smirked. "Young love." Dad smiled. "I have a young love too." I smirked. "No you don't." Hayes laughed.

"Leave me alone and everyone knows I'm married to Justin!" I snapped my fingers. "Yeah Hayes." Mom said.

"You play along?" Hayes chuckled. "She's not 'playing along' if it's true." I smirked. "But it's not." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"It's late, beds." Nila said. "You guys are old, shouldn't you guys be in beds too?" Hayes asked. Mom and Nila glared at him. "Hayes, you're about to sleep outside." Mom warned. Hayes ran upstairs and they laughed.

"When do you guys leave again?" I asked. "What do you want us gone?" Chad asked. "No not at all. Just wondering." I lied. I like having no parents around sometimes. "After yours and Hayes' birthday. We wanted to be here for it." Dad said.

I nodded and we went upstairs.

"What are you guys doing for your birthday?" Madison asked. "Laying on my couch eating my birthday cake. Duh." I said. "Silly me." She said.

I got changed and laid down. For once madison slept on the bunk.

I got up and started dancing on my bed. I don't know, I'm just in one of those moods where I want to be crazy.
I grabbed my silly string and ran into the game room because all the boys were in there. "AHHH!" I started screaming and spraying them with silly string. They started screaming acting like it was a big deal.

"I thought I was going to die!" Carter yelled, once I stopped. "You're not the brightest cookie on the planet." I said. "Do I look like an Oreo to you?" He asked.

"Mmm." I said examining him, "Yes." I simply said. The boys laughed. Mom came in. "Kaye was that you screaming?" She asked. "No it was Matthew." I said. Matthews mouth dropped. "'Matthew keep it down. The kids need to sleep." She said. "What kids?" I asked. "You, madison and Hayes." She said.

If I were madison I would be even more mad, she's fifteen. She just looks really young. She gets mistaken for a thirteen year old a lot. Maybe if she grew a few inches she would look her age

"I'm not a kid!" I whined. "You whine like one." She smirked. "Kaye, go to sleep. You kids need rest." Cameron said in a girls voice. "Cameron's making fun of you mom." I smirked. "Mom, no I'm not!" He defended himself.

"Kaye go to bed, boys keep it down." She said. I went back to my room and madison was on the phone, probably texting carter as usual. I looked at Hayes who was just laying down. "Best friend." I said. He looked over and so did madison.

"My boy best friend." I told her. "Well fine then." She snapped, looking back at her phone. "Love you though." I said.
Hayes got up and laid on my bed.

We talked the whole night, just talking about our lives. Hayes is such a cool person, plus I like guys who play lots of sports. "So, what school are you going to next year?" He asked. "My parents are making me go to the private school." I mumbled. "You'll be with me!" He smiled.

"Thank god, I won't have any friends besides Madison probably." I said. "We'll be friends forever." He smirked.
"Good, I like you being my boy best friend." I smiled. "I like you being my girl best friend."