Back at old lestallum, the boys thought it best to rest for the night, so that was what they did. Not really feeling up to sleeping, Kiara dropped herself into the backseat of the regalia. 'I am surprised.'

The voice appeared, creating less of a headache since Kiara wasn't up to fighting the mind intrusion. 'you have yet to remember the abilities of your forebearers and accept them. Yet you demonstrate them so well.' 

''what was that back there?'' She asked the voice quietly, giving a small wave to Prompto as he hesitantly left her alone in the street to join others in a motel room. 

'Desperation' the voice answered. 'In your desperation to save your friend, you tapped into the powers of your family line. You may only be able to do it the once though.

''You don't sound too sure'' 

'This has never happened before. Your kind has not been able to use the abilities without first accepting them. You are a rare one indeed. '

Kiara laid in the car for near enough two hours, unable to sleep or get comfortable. Sighing, she lifted herself over the side of the car and made her way to the room the boys had rented for the night and quietly snuck inside. 

Gladio and Ignis shared the red on the right, While Noctis had tried to shift himself as far away from the cuddly Prompto as he possibly could in the left bed. A light smile came to her face as she saw the little wall of pillows Noctis had tried to create in order to prevent Prompto from accidentally cuddling him. 

She removed her boots and trousers haphazardly, leaving them somewhere in the middle of the room. Deciding to save her king from accidental cuddling, she removed the wall of pillows and slid in under the covers between Noctis and Prompto, nesting herself in the warmth and within moments, had fallen into dreamland. 

Quite honestly, Gladio could have used an easy morning, as he woke up and got out of the bed after Ignis he didn't expect to walk only a few steps and fall right on his face. The loud thump ha everyone waking up to see what had made the noise. 

''Hey!'' Noctis's indignant call wasn't all that loud as something hard hit her in the leg. ''Don't throw shoes at me!''

''I didn't throw it at you!'' came Gladio's reply ''Just like a woman to leave her crap all over the floor.'' 

''I was tired,''  Kiara mumbled into a chest, snuggling closer into the warmth as it grew warmer. ''Why didn't you land on what was left of Noct's pillow wall?'' 

''Don't blame it on me!'' Gladio told her, getting up from the floor and pulling the blanket from the bed.

''Hey! It's cold!'' Kiara yelled, untangling herself and standing on the bed, glaring down at Gladio; hands out for the blanket.

''Rise and shine, princess!'' Gladio glared back. 

''I'm not a princess!'' She knew that technically she was, but having been brought up as a normal woman made her feel a little....overwhelmed that her blood was actually royal. 

''Evidently, A princess wouldn't engage in an argument in her underwear.'' Ignis voice appeared as the man himself walked into the room. ''It's much to early for fighting, please, calm down.'' 

Kiara looked down at herself and remembered how she'd removed her trousers last night. Promtpo and Noctis had averted their eyes, Gladio huffed and took a seat in a nearby chair and Ignis did the same. 

Prompto got up, snatching her trousers from the floor and handing them to her. ''Lets head out to Cape caem then.'' Noctis yawned. Iris was waiting down by the car and once again smushed herself between Gladio and Noctis.

Outside, as they all drove off towards Cape Caem, Kiara couldn't help but go on ahead. She heard the calls of her name from the Regalia as she passed it, heard them ask her to slow down but she didn't want to. 

There'd been so much driving and she didn't want to be on her bike for more than she had to. As good a driver as Ignis was, laws of the road were just too slow for her. 

So there she was, On the top of the Cape Caem Lighthouse watching the waves roll. When the boys arrived at Cape Caem, Kiara hopped down from her makeshift seat and made her way to the boys, arriving just as Gladio was walking away. ''Where's that one going?'' She asked Noctis as she walked.

''Somewhere. Where'd you go is the question I want an answer to.''

Kiara blanched at the firm tone worthy of a true king. ''Didn't wanna drive for too long, or get dragged into another imperial base battle. I've been sitting on the lighthouse watching the ocean, It's peaceful up there.''

''Bet ya wanted to go swimming, huh, Pidge?'' Prompto grinned, jogging over and gently nudging an elbow in her ribs.

''Anyway, Cindy mentioned something about mithril when I arrived. So I guess we're doing that without Gladio?''

''Indeed. We should head out as soon as possible.'' Ignis gave his input, turning himself in the direction of the car.

''Guess you get to ride with us!'' Prompto threw an arm over Kiara's shoulders and pulled her in the direction of the car. ''Noct! we're swapping seats!''

''Yeah I thought we might.''

''What's that supposed to mean!''

Okay, Maybe she could sit in the back of a car, it wasn't techincally driving.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ill put another chapter up, since i havent updated in a while... sorry  =)