• Chapter 67 •

Start from the beginning

(AN: my school hasn't even started yet and I'm over it)

"Watch the attitude." She said. We sat down at one of the tables. I decided to text Matthew, which Hayes got annoyed with.

"I only get to talk to him this period and lunch." I said. "Fine." He sighed.

I looked at him and he was upset. "Hayes, really?" I said. "what?" He asked. "Now you're upset, sorry that I want to text Matthew." I said.

"I'm gonna go get my lacrosse stuff ready." He mumbled, getting up.

"You can't leave, you'll get in trouble." I said. "I don't care." He shrugged. I sighed and filled out my write up.

~ Free Period ~

• Hayes POV •

During our free period, we were having our tryouts. I was looking for Kaye to tell her good luck before her tryout, but I couldn't find her.

I saw a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and she looked like she was dressed for a cheer tryout.

"Hi, I'm Hayes. have you seen a girl about your height, long curly hair?" I asked. "I'm Ally are you talking about Kaye?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "She's in the gym." She said. "Thanks Ally." I smiled. "You're welcome." She smiled and we both walked our separate ways.

I walked to the gym and Kaye was doing some weird complicated flip thingy, whatever the hell you call it.

I ran over to her.

"Hey!" She smiled, hugging me.

"Good luck." I said. "thanks." She said. "good luck kiss." I said, kissing her cheek. "Good luck kiss." She smiled kissing my cheek.

"Aw! Relationship goals." A girl squealed. I looked over and was about to say something but Kaye did.

"We're best friends and are both dating other people." She said. "oh I'm sorry, I'm Andrea by the way." She said.

We all waved. "Alright, ladies! Warm up!" The cheer coach yelled. I went over by the benches and sat down, beside two girls.

"Are you guys not trying out?" I asked. they looked over and I noticed one from Kaye's dance team, Maya.

"We're waiting for our lacrosse try out." A girl with light brown hair and eyes said.

"Oh cool, me too." I smiled. "I'm Amy and this is Maya." She smiled. "We met yesterday." Maya said. "yeah, she dances too." I smirked.

"I think I know my best friend." Amy laughed. "Oh, I didn't know. Gosh." I joked. they laughed and Michael came and sat down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "watching hot cheerleaders duh." He said.

Only my friends.

~ Later ~

• Kaye POV •

Me, Jordan, Madison, Casey, Andrea, Dixie, Alana, Victoria, Madelyn, Ally and savannah, Mikayla, Tori, and Kaiya were all hanging in the gym before school ended.

"This is your first year?" I asked Madelyn. "Yeah, wanted to do something new." She shrugged.

"I wold have never known it was your first year. You're good." Ally said. we all agreed.

"So Dixie, Michael has had his eyes on you the whole time." Jordan smirked. "Ummm. no. He's a Perv." Dixie laughed.

We all laughed knowing she was right.

"He gave me a note that said 'meet me in the bathroom' and he even added a time!" Victoria said and we were all laughing really hard

"Me and tori are gonna go to our lockers. it was nice meeting you guys." Savannah waved. "bye guys." Tori smiled,

We waved and smiled.

All the girls on this team were really nice.

"I'm gonna go find my boyfriend, I think the boys are done with their tryout." Alana stood up. "I'm gonna come." I told her.

"Are you coming?" I asked Jordan. She shook her head and I nodded walking to the field with Alana and mikayla.

The boys were all just messing around and the girls went with their boyfriends.

I let Hayes be and I went to my locker. I saw Jordan talking to some boy and he was touching and flirting with her.

It was the same boy that was supposedly dating Jordan..

Oh no...

_____________________________

Is Jordan cheating ? O.o

70 votes

50 comments

For the next chapter !