"Well she's just a little mad." He said.

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to everyone. "What's wrong?" Matthew asked me. I looked at Callie and rolled my eyes.

"Nothing."

He grabbed my waist, kissing me. I smiled and so did he.

"Matt doesn't even know?" I heard Callie. "It meant nothing, it was a mistake." Taylor whispered to her.

"She's playing him." She growled.

"When did y'all even become close?" I snapped at her. She didn't respond and we all walked in and sat at the table.

"Little Dallas!" Jack J smiled. I got up and hugged him. "she likes me more." Jack G smirked.

"No she doesn't."

I sat back down and we all ordered. I heard Callie talking about me to mahogany and mahogany looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"That's low." She told me.

My eyes started to water because Callie was supposed to be my friend. that kiss meant nothing and it was a mistake, it came out of nowhere.

"I never liked Hayes and it was Hayes out of all people." Callie said a little loud. Hayes looked at her and then me.

He gave me a confused look and I texted him.

'She knows about the kiss and she's mad because I cheated on Matthew and she's all of a sudden close with him. I don't think she likes you'

He looked down and I saw Cameron look at his phone. Hayes put it in his pocket and Cameron looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I shook my head, "you look like your about to cry." He said.

He got up and pulled me outside.

"Who were you talking about. who doesn't like Hayes?" He asked. "Callie doesn't like him anymore." I said.

"Why are you on the verge of crying?" He asked. "I missed Callie and now she hates me." My voice cracked. he hugged me.

"You guys will make up." He reassured me.

I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "EWWW!" I yelled wiping it off. "millions of girls would kill to have that." He smirked.

"I don't see why. You're disgusting and ugly." I Laughed. "I'm sexy." He bit his lip.

"I'm your sister, don't bite your lip looking at me." I said. "maybe I'm looking at that hot girls ass." He smirked.

I turned around to see an old women. he started laughing and I hit him.

We walked back inside and Callie purposely tripped me and they all laughed.

Cameron helped me up.

"Yeah soon Cameron." I glared. Cameron shrugged then glared at Callie.

Cameron and Callie were once upon time close when they first met, but I don't know what happened.

~ Later ~

Me and Callie were arguing and she was saying some pretty hurtful things. not about me, but the situation in general.

"Matthew deservers better!" She yelled at me. "like Matthew hasn't hurt me." I said. "At least he didn't cheat!" She yelled. "just like he kissed that girl is the same way I kissed Hayes. Both kisses meant nothing!" I yelled.

"Maybe all those things he said about you were true. All those hurtful things before you guys dated. Yeah, Taylor told me what he said and I felt bad, but now I know that Matthew was right." She said.

She told me all the things he said and I was now crying.

She smirked before leaving.

I laid on my bed and Hayes came in.

"I heard everything." He sighed, laying next to me. "did he really say those things?" I asked. "I don't think he meant it. He said it when y'all kissed so the boys wouldn't think he liked you." He said.

"He still said it." I mumbled.

"Come on, there's an ice cream shop downstairs. Madison and Carter went." He said.

I nodded and put on my toms and walked out. Cameron was walking with Nash and they walked up to me.

Cameron didn't say anything, he just hugged me.

I heard Hayes telling Nash what happened.

"It was Matthew?" Cameron growled. "It was Callie mainly." I mumbled. "who cares what they have to say. it's not true." He said.

Sometimes I believe it though. I don't know why, but they always worry I'm going to harm myself when I get hate or when someone says something mean.

I wouldn't do that though, so they have nothing to worry about.

"We're gonna go get ice cream." I said. "no. Matt and Callie are down there." Nash said. "well I'll ignore them." I shrugged.

"I'll help her do that." Hayes chuckled. "Thanks man." Cameron told Hayes. "You can let go now." I told Cameron.

"No. I like hugging you." He smiled, resting his chin on my head. I started tickling him and he laughed letting go.

"Love you." I smirked. I jumped on Nash's back and kissed his cheek. "you guys are over protective do you know that?" I asked him.

"Yep." They both said.

I got down and me and Hayes walked down to the lobby and went to the ice cream shop.

I sat down next to carter and Hayes. "Why didn't you sit by me?" Matthew asked. I gave him a look and took some over Carter's ice cream.

It was really good so I just took the whole thing.

"I was finished anyways." He said. "good." I said eating it. "Wow. carter never shares, except with Madison." Hayes said.

"Cause I'm his favorite." I smiled.

Carter started laughing and I gave him a look.

"Hey guys."

________________________

What do you think is going to happen with Callie and Kaye?

Is Callie going to tell Matthew?

Who just showed up?

30 votes

10 comments

I have 300+ readers and I get like 20 votes or a little more! Vote!