Diamonds & Pearls (10)-A Blow To The Gut

Hey guys, we get some action in this chapter :D Vote, Comment, & Enjoy!

Diamonds & Pearls

Before You Read: Hey guys! Quick reminder here! If you're delaying a prayer right now to read this story, stop whatever you're doing and go pray! Don't let anything take you away from Allah. Especially not this story. Now if you're all prayed up, go ahead and enjoy this chapter.

CHAPTER TEN- A Blow To The Gut

“What's wrong?” Zayan asked, his body automatically sitting up at full alert.

“N-nevermind,” I said with a nervous laugh, suddenly regretting ever bringing it up.

“Tell me,” Zayan demanded. I scrambled my head for something, anything to say instead of what I was going to say before. All I could see in my mind was Zayan going into my school and kicking Cole Brackson's behind.

“Biology,” I blurted out.

“Biology?” Zayan questioned with raised eyebrows. I nodded enthusiastically.

“Yes biology, I have a biology partner that I'm not so sure about. I need your advice.” I said trying to keep an even tone.

“I'm surprise you're asking my advise, that's Zayna's expertise. Go ahead and tell me.” He said with a frown, not wholly believing my story.

“There's this girl named Mariam Azar and she says she's Muslim, right, but she doesn't act like it at all.” I said in a serious tone.

“How does she not act like she's Muslim?”

“Well, for one, she dresses in tight clothes with all her skin out. Secondly, she has a boyfriend that she was lewdly making out with right in front of me.” I said in disgust as I recalled earlier today.

“Seriously?” Zayan said in surprise.

“Yeah, she's my lab partner and I don't know what I should say or do. My teacher said I'll be a good influence.” I groaned.