Orion pax x Femme!Reader:Jealous Turns

Enjoy!

Everyone always wondered if Orion was ever jealous.His and I are sparkmates and this makes me wonder too.I know I've been jealous before.

(Flashback)

I woke up and found that Orion wasn't with me cuddling in bed.I would always wake up to him like that.I got up and walk around the base to find him.It only took a few seconds because I saw him with arcee chating.

I knew she didn't like him but i just couldn't stand not to be jealous.I was fine with optimus being around her but not Orion.I felt like at anytime he could like her and leave me.

They were laughing together and smiling.I instantly felt like Orion liked her.I sighed and walked back to my berthroom.Laying in bed I thought any second he was gonna walk in,we were over.

I started to tear up a bit and then heard a knock on the door.I gasped quickly wiping the falling tears away.The door then opened.Walked in was a smiling Orion.

"Hey beautiful"He was happy.

I gave him a plain face"Hey"

His face changed to a worried one.I could tell he already knew something was wrong."Is something the matter sweetspark?"He walked over to me and sat on the bed.

I looked away"Yeah don't worry about it"

He wasn't buying it"Y/n..."He held me in his arms."Tell me what's wrong"

I started to tear up again"Do...you still....love me?"

His face turned shocked"Of course Y/n.......What makes you think I would ever stop loving you?"

I kept quiet for a second but spoke again"Is there a chance you like....Arcee?"

He smiled which broke my spark a bit."Is that what you think Y/n?"I nodded my head after.

He chuckled a bit"You're jealous aren't"

I looked away for a little then looked back nodding my head.He pecked my lips."All the times I've been with her is to ask her what are somethings you like"

I was about to speak but he cut me off."If I told you it wouldn't be as romantic"

I gave him a poker face and then started to laugh"I can't believe I was jealous over that"

"It tells me you still love me too"He kissed me.

I smiled breaking away"I'll get you back Orion"

(End of Flashback)

Awhile back I then thought of ways to make him jealous for what he did to me.He kinda deserves it though.I told Smokescreen and bee to help with the plan.

The plan was to act all loving towards me and vise versa.They agreed because they also wanted to see this side of him.My part was to wake up in the morning and hang with the mechs.

Ratchet was even in the plan.He was the most interested one.He was suppose to hang with Orion and check his spark levels and moods while I was with the bots.

Some of the things I was suppose do is hug,give kisses,hold hands,you know the stuff I'm supposed to do with Orion.Bee and Smoke are suppose to do the same thing but they are going to hug me around the waist and act as a somewhat"Sparkmate".

I had to wait a while to do this because Orion would have caught on what I've been trying to do.

It was now 7 in the morning.I woke up early just making sure everything was in order.I looked to the right of me and saw Orion resting easy.

Transformers x reader one-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara