Transformers Prime x Femme!Reader:Happy Valentine's day!Chocolates

Enjoy!

Megatron

Today I woke up remembering it was Valentine's day.I got up and walked over to my cabinet.I had chocolates to give to Megatron.

Many wonder how I managed to fall for him.Well it's simple.Everything is perfect about him.He saw me the same way and the next moment we're sparkmates.

I was so happy the day he asked me and we've been together for a long time now.I love it when I get to his soft spot and when he treats me like a queen.

Our past valentines have been wonderful.We've been on walks,dinner,giving gifts to each other as always.

I knew a secret no one else knows.Megatron actually loves chocolate.I remember what happen when I ate some in front of him.

(Flashback)

I walked into the main room eating a chocolate bar.I looked around to find Megatron and spotted him looking at the screen which Soundwave was typing on.

I walked over to them"Hey sweetspark!"I grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

He smiled slightly then looked back at the screen but I saw him glance at me.I glanced back curious of why he was doing it and saw him looking at my chocolate bar.I then smiled."Want some?"

He looked at me and blushed."Y-yes I would"I took off a little piece and gave it to him.He ate it and his optics widened.I giggled at his face amused by him.

"Did you like it?"He looked at me excited."It tastes amazing!"

Everyone looked at us once he said it out loud and his face turned red."Get back to work or I'll scrap you!"Everyone snapped their heads away getting back on track to what they were doing.

"Don't be so harsh honey it's fine,I find you cute like this"I smiled pecking his cheek.

He blushed harder."Im glad you liked it though"

I still had quite a lot left."Do you want some more?"He shook his head still blushing.I smirked."Ok then"I was about to take another bite but he stopped me."Wait!"

I stopped and smiled giving him the rest."You deserve it sweetspark."

(End of Flashback)

I always giggle when I think of that moment.Who knew the warlord likes chocolate?I can't wait to show him other candies later.

I decided to give him the candy later and just hang with some others.First I wanted to see how breakdown and Knockout were doing so I headed their way.While walking in the hallways many vehicons gave me gifts like cards and flowers.

It didn't take long so I walked my in greeted by both."Happy valentines day Y/n"They gave me high fives and smiles.

"I see you guys are happy"I smiled giving them a card for the day.The glady took and read them.

They smiled and hugged my each."Thanks Y/n"

"No problem guys though what you guys up too?"They shook their heads."Just resting and chatting you know?The regular?"Knockout winked at me making me giggled."what about you Y/n?"

I looked at breakdown"What about me?"

"What are you gonna give Megatron?"I smiled at his question.

"Im gonna give him chocolates for today"They looked at me shocked.

"Do you know if he even likes chocolates?"

I grinned"He loves them and don't tell him I told you because if you bring it up you're scrapped"

They nodded their head fast"Well bye guys"I waved at them leaving.I then giggled.I probably left them scared.

I then started to wander the halls thinking of who else I should see or talk too.One I thought of instantly was soundwave.His lab wasn't far from here so I walked over.

I walked into see him working on a mixture.I didn't really want to disturb him so I just placed a card on his table and walked out but something grab me.I looked at Soundwave and saw he had a smiley face on his visor.I smiled at him then left.

I then decided to find Arachnid to give her a little gift.I went to her room and knocked."Whom?"

I smiled"Femmefriend"I heard her walk over and open the door."Y/n!"

We hugged each other and laughed"I haven't seen you in quite a while"

I laughed again"It's only been a day"

"Which is forever darlin"She smiled.

We got along very well because you know we're the only femmes on board so we understand each other."Well why are you here?"She crossed her arms waiting.

I gave her a card."Just wanted to give you something for today"

"Aww you shouldn't have"Shee grabbed the card and hugged me again.

"But I did"We laughed once more.

"So Y/n what are you getting Megatron?"

I smiled"Something"

"Aww come on tell me"

I smiled rolling my optics"I'm getting him chocolates"

She smirked"Good luck with that"

"I know him better than you do"I waved and walked off.

I then went back to my berthroom and grabbed the chocolates.I then rang up Megatron."Sweetspark?"

"What is it?"

"Where are you right now?"

"Im on the roof of the ship why do you ask?"

I smiled"Oh no reason but I'll be heading up there"

"Ok then"

We logged off and I jogged my way to the roof.I then opened the doors and like he said he was here.He looked over at me and smiled holding a card in his hand.

I hid the chocolates behind me and walked closer to him."What that sweetspark?"He gave me the card."Happy valentines day Y/n"

The card read

'When I tell you I love you, I dont say it out of habit or to make a conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.'

Love,Megatron/Sparkmate

I smiled at him and kissed him."I love you Megatron"

He smiled but then looked at me hands."What do you have?"

I smiled wider and showed him"Chocolates!"His optics shined when I showed him.

He took then smiling but then kissed me passionately."Thank you Y/n I love you"

I smiled at him"No problem sweetspark"

Omg this actually was really cute!!!I really liked how I planned this one out.I'm a bit sick but healing up.Sorry for any errors and hope you enjoyed!!!