Sparkling!Megatron x Femme!Reader:Sparkling Talk

Enjoy!

Megatron and I have been sparkmates for quite a while now and to my surprise he's been really gentle towards me.

That made me know he cared for me alot.I've tried to bring up the conversation about sparklings but each time I do he seems to avoid it or I ended being to shy to say it.I guess I'm shy because what if he doesn't want to have any?It would just be really awkward between us.

I thought today should be the day I actually have a sit down with him and talk about maybe one day having sparklings.

I was pacing around our berthroom just thinking of the bad things that could happen.I sighed and called Megatron"Sweetspark?"

I heard his deep voice a few second later."What is it Y/n?"I could tell he had curiosity in his voice because when I had to ask him something I would go straight up to him.

"I need to talk with you in the berthroom"I let out a shaky sigh.

"I'll be there"Megatron had a bit of fear in his voice.Why was he scared?

I continued to pace around the room worried.I then heard running footsteps run towards the door of our berthroom.Megatron ran in with a panicked face."Is something the matter Y/n?"I could tell he was really worried like if he did something wrong.

I shook my head and walked my way over to the berth and sat down.I patted the bed motioning for him to do the same.He walked over and sat down grabbing my hands."What's this about?"he said softly.

I sighed"We've been together for quite a long time now and I decided it was time we talk about sparklings."

His optics widened."S-sparklings?"He face turned red.

"Do you not want any?"I started to tear up.He noticed this and kissed me."I do,It's just I thought you were going to end our relationship"

My optics widened"I love you too much to let you go Megatron"I kissed him back.

He smiled"So what's this about sparklings you were wondering?"

I blushed"Just wanted to know if you wanted any anytime soon cause  I thought you didn't because each time I tried to being up this topic you would seem to avoid it"

He blushed"I've been wanting to talk to you about having sparklings too"I smiled along with him."How many would you want and a mech or femme?"

He thought for a moment"Two mechs is good enough for me"I grinned."That's also what I want"

His face turned red again."When do you want have one?"

I blushed bright red with him."Later in the month...."

He kissed me passionately but roughly at the same time."I can't wait to be a Sire"

I smiled at him."Same here sweetspark."

We were interrupted when Megatron got a call."Lord Megatron we seem to have found a relic."

Megatron rose his brow"How is that possible if we have most of them in our position."

"I don't know lord Megatron but it looks important"

"Bring the relic back and I'll take a look for myself."He logged off and kissed me again."Want to come with me and see a relic?"

I nodded my head happily"Let's go"We walked out of the room holding hands and walked to the main room.It didn't take is long and we saw Soundwave get a bridge for knockout.

We waited for a little while and then saw knockout come in and kneel before us."Lord and Lady,here is the relic I have been talkingabout"

Megatron took it out of his hands and examined it."It looks like something from our origins."