Wheeljack x Femme!Reader:Puppy Love...Maybe Jealousy

Enjoy!

Today was my and Jackie's anniversary.Everything about him I loved.His flirting got to me the most.I still remember the pick up line he used on me.

(Flashback)

I was laying against the wall watching the kids just taking care of them while others went on missions.Jackie decided to show up with out any call.

He went to go say hi to bulk and started to talk with him.I noticed that they would give me glances time to time,mostly Jackie.

I started to gaze off but heard footsteps towards me.Looking up,of course it was Wheeljack.Bulk was laughing in the back which made me wonder what jackie was gonna do.

My spark started to race.A smile was plastered on his face.How handsome he was.My face started to heat up just thinking about him.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hey jackie"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"I was a bit worried of what he might ask

"Well Y/n are you a camera?because everytime I look at you,I smile"

My face heated up even more.I didn't respond to him.I heard him laugh and god was his laugh sexy.

"Your really cute Y/n"I looked up with a shy smile.

"A wrecker told me that you had feelings for me"Jackie held my chin and went closer.

"So what if i do?"I smiled at him

"Well I like ya to Sweetspark"He closed the gap between up.

I could hear bulk somewhat squealing in happiness.I smiled at this.The kiss was short and sweet but I knew there was more on the way later.

We looked at each other then something came into mind."Jackie can i ask you something?"

He raised his brow."Sure"

"Do you have a map?I'm getting lost in your optics"I smiled and started to giggle.

He smirked at me"You and me are just perfect."

(End of Flashback)

How much I love those pick up lines.He so cheesy as ever and still uses many of them on me.I still remember some of the inappropriate ones he used.

(Flashback)

I was hanging with jackie,bulk and smokescreen.Jackie was hugging me from behind but looked down at me.I thought to myself for a second'Is he looking at my chest?!"

I guess he knew what I was thinking"Im not staring at your boobs,I'm starting at your spark"

I laughed when I looked at bulk and smoke.Their faces were red.

"Jackie not in front of others"

"Fine then"he picked me up bridal style.

"Im taking you to my berthroom"I blushed knowing what was gonna happen.

I looked at bulk and smoke again and saw their optics widened.

"Jackie!"

(End of Flashback)

Now that I think about it,he was looking at my chest.I should have slapped him to show him a lesson.He would probably teach me a lesson....

I woke up in my berthroom not feeling a bot next to me.I stood up and saw jackie wasn't there.No wonder it got cold earlier in the morning.why would he leave so early?He would usually wake me up with snuggling or a kiss.

I layed in bed trying to keep the warmth on me but heard a knock.

I looked at the door"It's open"I was to lasy to get up.

I saw jackie walk in and got in bed with me.He started to snuggled into my neck.

"Why did you leave jackie?"

"Since it's our anniversary I have a surprise"

"Aww you remembered"I kissed him.

He broke away"It is the most important day of my life"

My spark melted at his kindess.He was so caring and loving.I'm happy i have a special bot like him.

"Come on Y/n I wanna show you what I have"he tried to get me out of bed but i wasn't having it.

I groaned"It's warm though...."

He smiled at me"Y/n...just get out of bed"

I still didn't move."You left me with no choice"

I was confused at first but then felt hands on my side.I bursted out laughing.

"Jackie stop!"I hated being tickled.

"This is what you get for not getting up"

I tried to pry his hands off but it didnt work at all.In fact he tickled me harder.

"J-jackie I'll get up!"He stopped after i said that.

I started to regain my breaths.All jackie did was stand there smirking at his accomplishment.I stood up a bit wobbly but walked over to Wheeljack.He grabbed my hand and started to lead me out.

"Can you give me a hint on what it is sweetspark?"

"It's something you've been wanting for a while now"

I spaced out just thinking.'What have i been wanting for a while?'Nothing came to me.

We stopped and he let go of my hand."I'll be right back"

He ran to a hallway and i heard a few voices here and there but heard footsteps like animal footsteps.There were very soft.

Then my mind started to wonder again.It hit me,Ive always wanted a Cybertronian dog.I grinned just thinking.

I heard footsteps walk over to me."Y/n can you close your optics?"

"Yeah"I closed my optics and heard footsteps walk over to me.Then I felt nudging at my foot."You can open your optics now sweetspark"

I did as he told and I widened them.The thing nudging me was a Crybertronian dog but a puppy.I felt my optics water and the puppy started to whine needing attention.

I picked up the pup and it started to lick my face.Tears were now strolling down my face.I looked at jackie and saw him smiling softly.I let the pup down and ran to him,hugging him tightly.

"Thank you Jackie!"

I cried into his shoulder."Im glad you love it sweetspark but what are you gonna name him?"

I heard whining down at our feet and saw the pup followed me.I picked up the cutie and looked at him"Is megacut fine?"

"I like it"

The rest of the day was spend with jackie and I being loving with our new pet.

Bonus!

Every since we got megacut I have been spending most of my time with him.This particular got on someone's nerves.Jackie now regretted getting the pup for me.

I heard wheeljack huff looking at me and megacut"What's wrong jackie?

He looked away"Nothin"

I knew something was wrong then i looked at the pup.Then I knew what was bothering him.

"Your jealous aren't you?"Jackie just looked away"N-no im not"

I went and kissed him on the lips."You are jackie and im sorry i haven't been spending so much time with you it's just the megacut is cute!"

Wheeljack then smirked"Cuter then me?"

I blushed at him."He's definitely cuter"I laughed at wheeljack reaction.

He caught me off guard and started to head to our room."If I'm not cute I'll show you what dominate looks like"

This was so cute!I didn't know how the dog looked like so I just imagined a dog robotic.Sorry for any errors and hope you enjoy!!!