Wheeljack x Femme!Reader:Touchy Loving

Sorry for any errors and hope you enjoy!

Small Fluff

Ratchet had called us all in saying that a pod has landed and the origin seemer to be from an autobot.

"This could be a chance to get a new member!"Miko grinned excitedly.

"I see someone's excited"I walked over to her.

She jumped up and down"Heck yeah I am!"

"Just don't get your hopes up and you're gonna make bulk sad thinking you want a new guardian"

"I would never want to change anyone with bulk!He's amazing!"I smiled at her response.

Bulk then came over and picked her up then hugged her"And she's my everything"

I smiled happily"Awww I wish someone cared about me that way"

Arcee came over to me when I said that"Well that special bot you like does"she smirked.

My face turned immediately red"Hey don't bring my love into this!"

All of a sudden Wheeljack comes over to us"Y/n....Who's this love of yours?"He sounded really interested.

I squeaked not knowing he was coming"Uhhhh no one?"

He then looked at my optics"I'm not gonna believe that sweetspark"He said in a flirtatious way.

I bit my dermas being swooned over him."It's someone really important to me"

He smiled but then frowned"Whoever he is he's a lucky bot"He started to walk away.

"Oooo someone jealous~"Smokescreen came over to me.

I blushed again and saw jackie stop in his track."I am not jealous"He seemed a bit mad.

"Doesn't seem the way"Smokescreen walked over to me and grabbed my servo kissing it lightly.

I notice that he was up to something.I looked back at Jackie to see him walking over.

Smokescreen then grabbed my chin and placed a light peck on me making me jump.

Jackie came to a stop in front of us and punched Smokescreen.I gasped seeing this happen.

The team ran to us crowding around.

"Wheeljack why in the all spark would you do that?!"Ratchet yelled at him.

Wheeljack didn't say anything to him but looked at me.

"Wheeljack you seem stressed I suggest you take a rest"Optimus was now in front of him.

Wheeljack looked at me again but with a disappointed look and sighed driving out.

I felt my optics start to water.His face of pain made me wanna just hold him.

"Optimus!"I walked over to him.

"Yes Y/n?"

"It isn't all Jackie's fault smokescreen was messing with him"I glared at smoke.

With that smoke stood up"I didn't mean it I just wanted to know if he liked you"

I then gave him a shocked look"You should know that jackie can get mad easily smokescreen"

He chuckled a bit"Well I wouldn't know I don't spend my whole day with him like you"

I was gonna open my mouth but decided to shut it knowing he's right.

I then ran out side worring for Jackie.My first place was to go to jackhammer cuz that's his favorite place to be.

I ran as fast as I could and then stopped right in front the door.I sighed knocking on the door.

"I thought you said I need to rest prime?"He seemed ticked off still.

"Jackie?It's me I wanted to know if you're ok?"

The door opened and I saw him sitting on the drivers chair.I walked over to the seat next to him and sat down.

"Jackie....baby"My face and his turned red.

'I did not just call him baby i did not just call him baby oh my primus I CALLED HIM BABY!!"

I started to shake my hands in front of my face"I didn't mean to say that!!!"

He slightly smiled"I'm fine with it sunshine"

I smiled shyly."I'm kinda mad at what smoke did to me too"

"Seemed like you liked it"He turned mad again.

"Well that was somewhat my first kiss"I sheepishly smiled.

He waved for me to come over to him so I did.He then picked me up and placed me on him making me breathe fast.

"J-Jackie?"

He then smiled wrapping his around my waist and kissed me.

I squeaked but placed my servos on his arms making me fall more into the kiss.

I pushed a bit more loving the feeling.I then smiled breaking away"I'm guessing the took all your stress away?"

He nodded"I would like another kiss though"He was going to kiss me again but I placed my finger on his dermas."Ah ah ah Jackie not just yet~"I stood up and walked to the door.

"There's a mission we have to go on"His face looked shocked with red across his face.

He walked to the door and pushed me against it and picked up my legs wrapping them around him.

"J-Jackie!"He grinded against me making me moan.

"You like it babe~"

"We have a mission to do!"I softly continued to rub against him loving the feeling.

"Fine sunshine"He lightly placed me down.

"Didn't know Wheeljack could get so touchy"I giggled but jumped when he slapped my aft.

"Well I love ya sunshine"

I smiled and walked back to the base holding hands.

I'm so sorry that I didn't have much idea for this but still hope you enjoyed it!!!