“Did someone cross the line Santy” I ask him, my tune serious, what he answer had anger running through me.

“They stepped on it and crushed it Vitto, now I want and will crush them” his voice promise death to that person, and somehow I knew that it was Sylver’s father he is talking about, that guy just did not give me good vibe, and the little bunny change so much when he  showed up, I am pretty sure there is more to him that meets the eye, and I also have a feeling that we will not like it.

But one thing is for sure, he pissed off the wrong brothers, when you touch one Alessi you end up dealing with all three, we never take kindly to betrayals, and when you touch what is ours, we will gladly rip you apart with smiles on our faces.

Santier’s Point of View:

I was so worried about my baby and I am still worried as I watch him sleep, he even had nightmares and the more I heard him plead to his scum of a father to stop, what he was doing to him the angrier I become.

God how can a man do what I know he did to his son, but what I need to know is how bad was it, I need to know how badly he damage my 'little one' because only that way I can help my baby overcome this, but I have my suspicions that it will be like pulling teeth to get him to talk, I just have to be patient with him, and continue looking for that sick bastard.

He has disappear, but I have already made a few calls, I have my guys looking for him, and they will find him, God help him when they do, because no amount of pleading on his part will help, if I had that sick man in my sights right now, he would be experiencing a slow torturous death, but there is always time, revenge after all is a plate best serve cold, and believe me I will enjoy it.

Just the same way I enjoyed it when I dealt with Bob, just remembering it has me smiling evilly in satisfaction, after he had tried to r*ape my baby with his filthy body, I wanted to kill him, but then I thought of a better idea, I had my brothers and friend Dorian take him to one of our clubs call ‘Club Doom’ it is a straight on BDSM Club, conveniently that day was the day that every sub who walks into the club who was dress a certain way was prepare to be fucked by any dominant that wanted him.

It was an event that a lot of unpaired submissive attended in hopes to find a dominant that would fancy them enough to claim them, there was only one rule, that whenever you step in the door of the club the word NO did not exist in certain areas of the club, and a condom had to be use always, but also you had to register and go through a whole process to be welcome at this event.

But there were those submissive that were more hardcore and only wanted to be f*ucked brutally, they would come and place themselves into the “F*uck Cages” this was one of the areas that NO did not exist, these cages were open to all the Doms of the Club, once you was in there you would be f*uck until you could not take it anymore and push a button on said cage.

Bob was prim then dress sexily and placed in one of those cage, from 6 pm to about 5 am, he was fucked within an inch of his life, the thing was he was high and the other he did not know where the stop button on the cage was located, he was a begging whore the first 3 hours, but the other 8 hour he was screaming and begging for them to stop, but was ignore by anyone who f*ucked his swollen bloodied ass.

He was even double penetrated twice, blood was running down his legs but he was still being f*ucked, I guess the pain had become too unbearable, in which case he had passed out, our guys took him then to the hospital telling the staff the version we wanted them to believe, he is still there, I know it was evil, but after I investigated him I found out that he had r*ape 5 young boys before, that was why we left him in the cage a lot longer than the standard 3 hours.