Ch 8

**2 days later**

I have the radio interview in a few hours. It's already 4:00 and it starts at 7:00. I have 3 hours to get ready. I jump in the shower. Ya know the normal thing. I get dressed and finally my make up. Ugh I know that no one is going to see me but I have to look decent. I do my make up and in record timing I have an hour left. I decide to read...... What? I like reading. Don't judge me. I picked up the A-Listers and started reading. I couldn't get my mind off the radio interview tho. Everyone was going to be listening. It made me nervous. It was going to be live. What if I messed up? Oh, crap. I set my book down. I just kept walking around and around. Until I got an idea. Zayn! He will help me. He actually wants to help make me feel better and wants to spend time with me and seriously tries to say sorry unlike Louis. Wait a second. Unlike Louis. That's just it! Louis doesn't do those things. He never did actually now that I think about it. God he just didn't love me did he? He is so nice to Eleanor and does everything for her. but Zayn does try. How can I just realize that I hate Louis!? God I'm stupid. I hate Louis. I felt the weight of the world fall off my shoulders. I felt the tree that kept me in the shade fall down. It was clear to me now. I felt so relieved. "I'm so happy!" I yelled to myself. Cassie had some photoshoots but promised she would take a break and listen to my interview. I started to text Zayn.

Me: Hey. Can you help me?

Zayn: Yeah, what's wrong?

Me: Well I'm super nervous for the interview. It's live! What if I jack it up by being an idiot!?

Zayn: You're not an idiot and you're not going to jack it up. It shall go perfectly!

Me: Are you sure?

Zayn: Of course.

Me: Thanks Zayn! :D

Zayn: Welcome :)

Me: Well I have 30 minutes left until the interview and I'm bored to death! x(

Zayn: No! Not to death!

Me: Hahaha. Maybe not to death but I'm pretty bored!

Zayn: Alright then. Well I don't know what to do. Sorry

Me: You say sorry too much.

Zayn: Sorry

Me: Seriously? lol

Zayn: Haha

Me: I wish you were here. You're so much more fun than a stupid empty hotel room. The walls just stare at me and it's kinda creepy.

Zayn: I wish you were here too. I'm also bored. Sam has Niall. Liam got Sophia to come down for the New York concerts and Louis has Eleanor and Harry is hanging out with fans. I have nothing.

Me: Shut up. You have money on your side.

Zayn: Yes I have a something but I don't have a someone. It's forever alone over here. :P

Me: Well what if after the interview we went shopping?

Zayn: Are you serious? Shopping? Haha Claire I'd love to accept but shopping? You will invade the New York shopping center. They have everything a girl could dream of! I don't want to hang out with a possessed fashion devil.

Me: For real!? Everything a girl could dream of!? Seriously?! Omg Zayn now you have to come! It will only take me an hour or two! I swear! Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeee

Zayn: Fine. I'll pick you up after the interview.

Me: Tank woo Zaynie! xx

I put my phone up and headed to the interview. 15 minutes til it starts. Might as well go early, right?