Ch 6

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I opened my eyes and found I was not in my room. Not in my bed. I looked down and saw I was only wearing a bra and short-shorts. I flipped out. I didn't want to wake the person beside me even though I had no idea who this guy was. I remember NOTHING from last night. It's a blank page. Oh my gosh, Claire. This is bad. Bad, bad, bad! I looked around and saw my clothes. I darted for them and quickly changed. I quietly opened the bedroom door and closed it on my way out. My head felt like it was being repeatedly hit with a hammer but my skull just wouldn't break! I tiptoed down the long hallway. When I was walking past the living room I heard someone. "Claire?" Asked a male voice. I turned my head. I couldn't believe it. "Liam?" I asked. I started walking towards him. He was watching TV on the couch. I winced at the sound getting louder as I walked closer but he turned it down so I could talk. I sat beside him. "Liam where am I?" I asked. "You're in me and the guy's hotel room. Now how did you get here?" He asked. "I have been in New York for a while actually. But somehow Zayn figured out I was here and thanks to my cousin he found me. Then I found out about Sam being here so I talked my problems out with her and we ended up going for a drink and I ended up here. I have a hangover and have no idea what happened." I responded. "Problems?" Liam asked. "Nevermind that. Do you know what happened last night?" I asked hopefully. He shook his head. I cursed under my breath. "I stayed here the whole night. Zayn left at 11:30 and Louis left at 2:00 because he couldn't sleep and then I fell asleep around 2:45 and that's all I know." He said. Dang it. "Bu-Th-Ho-...... UGH!" I put my face in my hands. Liam started rubbing my back trying to make me feel better which wasn't working. He didn't understand I just ended up in one of the boy's beds and that I could have possibly slept with one of them. I kept cursing under my breath until I heard the click of a door opening. "Bye Liam!" I said running to the front door and leaving. I closed the door and walked to the elevator. I quickly got out my phone and had 5 missed calls. 2 from Sam, 2 from Louis and 1 from Zayn. I called Sam and she immediately answered.

"Claire?!" She asked frantically.

"What the heck happened last night?!" I asked nervously while the elevator opened.

"All I remember is we got to the club and we went to the bar. We had a few laughs and drinks and you said you saw a guy you liked and you went to flirt with him. Well mission accomplished because you were both too close for comfort unti-" She stopped talking.

"Sam?! Sam!? Answer me!" I said. I put my phone down and it was dead. Great just great! I quickly ran out and paparazzi was everywhere. Oh god, what did I do?! I ran to my car and got in. I drove back to my hotel where there were also paps. Why can't I find out what I did?! When I got to my room Cassie gave me a mean look. "What?" I asked about to cry from being so mad about something I can't figure out. She just handed me her laptop and I started reading.

Model Claire Banks goes crazy at a club? With her friend Samantha AND Zayn and Louis? What's going on? Are they back together? Do her and Zayn have a thing going on? What happened with who and how did their night end? Well about 45 minutes ago we caught Claire leaving the hotel that One Direction were staying at! How bout that? Who knows. Maybe we will have a baby on the way.

I almost had a heartattack. "No." I mumbled to myself. What if I am pregnant?! What if I did sleep with one of them?! If I did, which one?! Oh my gosh. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I run to the bathroom and sure enough I do. The guys only have 5 more days here. Lets hope they don't talk to me. Cassie wiped my face off. "It's ok." She said. "I promise! I don't know what happened! I don't even know how I ended up there!" I said in between sobs. "I know. It's ok. Shhh." She said walking me to my room. "Get some rest. You must have a bad hangover." She said laying pajamas on the bed. She left and I changed. When I was done she came in and gave me some Advil. "Thanks." I mumbled while wiping my eyes. "No problem. Now get some rest." She said walking away and closing the door. I did as she said. Right as my head felt that pillow I was out like a light.