Ch 11

I knocked on their hotel door. I could hear music coming from inside. Hopefully they're not drunk. I was in the middle of my thoughts when the door swung open. "Claire bear!" Sam squealed. "Sammy wammy!" We squeezed each other in a hug and she closed the door as I stepped in. I looked around but saw nothing. "We are all in the living room." Sam said. I nodded and we walked there. Just before Sam laid her hand on the door knob I stopped her. "Sam." I said. "What?" She asked. "Are they drunk?" I asked worried. "Maybe..... I dunno but Niall sure is." She giggled. Of course Niall was. Sam opened the door and nobody even noticed. You couldn't hear the door open while the music was up. The radio station where I was interviewed was still on. Right now they were playing Good Time by Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen. I spotted Niall just drinking, Liam and Harry were in the middle of a conversation, Zayn was talking on the phone with someone and then there's Louis and Eleanor. They were laughing together while Eleanor snuggled into Louis on the couch. Oh well.

Sam went to go try and get Niall to drink water so I just walked over to Zayn. Nobody noticed I was here which upset me a little but maybe they were all too drunk to notice. I walked up behind Zayn and tapped on his shoulder. He flipped out and almost dropped his phone. I snickered a bit but eventually he realized it was me and ended the call. "Hi." I said. "Hey. Umm.... What are you wearing?" He asked. I looked down at myself. "What? Is it too dark or something!?" I was a little angry. "No no! It's great, I like it." He said quickly. That calmed me down a bit. I think Zayn is great but I would still punch him. "You want a drink?" Zayn asked. I shook my head. He shrugged and kept on drinking his beer. "I don't want to be here." I confessed. "What do you mean? Is it Louis and Eleanor?" He asked concerned. "Ugh. No! I don't care about that it's just I'm bored and no one has noticed me yet. I just wanna go out and do something!" I whined. God I hope I didn't sound like a child. "I know just what to do!" Zayn smiled mischievously. He ran off.

I thought for a second and walked up to Louis. "Hey Lou?" I said. Eleanor rolled her eyes. She may look sweet but honestly she's not. "What?" Louis asked while cuddling closer to Eleanor. "Can we talk for a minute...... Alone?" I asked looking over to Eleanor. He thought for a second before talking again. "Fine." He said annoyed. Eleanor sighed and walked over to Sam. I wonder if Sam likes Eleanor I wondered. I sat down beside Louis. He didn't seem like he was paying attention. "Hey can we just...... forget whatever happened between us?" I asked. He immediately stopped tapping his fingers. "Like none of it ever happened?" He asked. "Look Louis if you don't want to forget you betraying me then fine but I am." I said. He seemed a bit taken back. "Whatever." He said tapping his fingers again. "I hope we can still be friends." I said. "If you say so." He said. I swear he was getting on my nerves. "Alright fine. I'll see you later." I said standing up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Me and Zayn are going to go do something. Do you have a problem?!" I asked about to slap him right across the face. "I don't care." He said looking away. Typical Louis. I walked over to Sam and Eleanor. "He's all yours." I told Eleanor. She just gave me a mean look and went back to Louis. "Can I push her over a bridge?" Sam asked. I laughed. "Well I'll see ya later Sam. I'm leaving." I gave her a hug. "Awww!" She said. "But we just started talking!" She complained some more. "Don't worry I'll be back!" I said letting go. I saw Zayn enter through the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked while Zayn loaded the big bag into the car. "You'll see." He said. I had to be honest with myself. I was really nervous. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to and empty parking lot. "Oh a parking lot! What loads of fun!" I sarcastically said. "Oh shut up. Just follow me." Zayn said grabbing the bag. I did as he said and we walking through the parking lot and down this dark alley. There was one street light on so it wasn't too dark but still creepy. We stopped at the end of the alley. Zayn set down the bag. "Are you serious?" I asked while looking at the blank cement walls. I could hear the zipper of the bag being open. "Just look." Zayn said. I turned around and saw that the huge bag was filled with tons of spray paint cans. I gasped. "Yay!" I cheered jumping in the air. Me and Zayn both had big stupid grins on our faces. I grabbed a red and black and just went crazy and so did Zayn. We both were very artisitc. It's something we have in common.