Ch 3

I woke up to my phone beeping like crazy. I checked the time. 3:14 in the afternoon. Great. I check my phone. 'You have 14,506 new Twitter followers!' WHAT?!!? Why?!!??!!!?!!?!?? I look through my feed. Magazine_Addict : @Claire_Bear47 YOU ARE THE BEST MODEL EVER! YOU MAY BE NEW BUT YOU'RE BRITISH! OMG

BritishLove4Me : @Claire_Bear47 Omg you're british?! BRITISH BRITISH BRITISH! I love you for being british! Plus you're the awesomest model evahh!

There were tons more! But I couldn't read them all. How does everyone know this!? I get dressed and go outside for walk. In the lobby I see a magazine. Seventeen magazine and I was on the cover. OMG! The cover? It had my picture on it. 'New British Model for Changer's Model Management! More on page 22' I flipped to page 22 and started reading. 'New British Model for Changer's Model Management! We got told by the one and only Monica Changer that she came with her model cousin Cassidy Tylers to a photoshoot. She said that when she saw her she knew that she was the girl! So give it up for your new British model, Claire Banks!' Oh..... Well this is a surprise. Just as I was putting the magazine down my phone rang.

Hello?

Claire? Yes, it's Monica Changer. Your new manager. You have an interview on The Today Show in 2 hours. Be down at the studio in 30 minutes for hair and makeup. I'll text you the directions.

And she hung up. Great! Just great! I sighed. I got in my car and drove to the studio. I got hair and makeup and dresses in no time. Actually by the time we were done it was time for me to go out. Monica pushed me to the end of the curtain. "And here today is the new British model Claire Banks!" the interviewer said. I walked out slow and nervous but I soon made it to a chair and sat down. My hair was kept down for the interview so I let it fall in my face. I'm really nervous and there are tons of people here. "Are we nervous, Miss Banks." He asked. "Just a bit." I said. The audience laughed a little. "So where are you from Claire. Do you mind if I call you Claire?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm from...... Uhmm." I really didn't wanna say where I was from but I did. "Doncaster, England." I mumbled. "What was that?" He asked. "Doncaster, England." I said a bit louder. "That's where Louis Tomlinson from One Direction is from! You are known to have a past relationship with him. Did you know him growing up?" He asked. I was about to scream. But instead I froze. I didn't know what to say. I tried talking but the truth is I had NOTHING to say so I just nodded. The crowd cheered. "So how was he like?" He asked. It took me a minute btu I started talking. "Honestly...... He was nice. He was sweet and very funny. Probably one of the coolest people I ever met. I wish I never met him." I mumbled the last part under my breath so no one would hear. "Well that's great! Did you date each other when you were both little." He asked. Gosh, question after question. This is getting very uncomfortable. I fidgeted in my seat. I nodded again. The crowd once again cheered. "It's sad you had to let him go. After a great friendship like that. Known him ever since you were kids?! Wow! What did you both do when you were growing up together?" He said. I just straight out said it. "We had water balloon fights, karaoke, we would pull pranks on each other and raid the fridge at midnight, have a bunch of sleepovers, actually the funnest thing we ever did was wait til' everyone was asleep then sneak out of the house and go play with neighbor's dog in her backyard." Now I had a stupid grin on my face just by recalling the memories. "Seems like you both had a fun time! What happened to you when he went to X-Factor? What did yall do to handle it?" He asked. My smile faded quickly. I stared at my feet while playing with my fingers. I wanted to cry. But I didn't because that was old Claire. Not me. I didn't want to embarrass Louis but what else was I supposed to do? I guess I will just beat around the bush. Tell them little as possible. Everyone quieted down waiting for me to talk. "I sent him hundreds of text messages saying Good Luck and You're Better Than Them." I stopped talking. "Go on." He said. "But I never got any texts back. We..... Uhmmm.... N-never spoke again until I got meet and greet tickets to a concert. He didn't r-remember me but he a-asked me for c-coffee and I said yes and pretty soon he asked me out again b-but......" I trailed off. Everyone had their eyes on me and I remembered I was supposed to keep on talking. I cleared my throat. "He wasn't MY Louis. He sold his soul to fame. He turned into a dirtbag. I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing him but" I turned to face the camera. "But why should I like anyone that doesn't remember 7 years worth of memories. The time I spent with him was one of the best moments of my life but to him. Pfft. He would blow me off anytime just so he could cheat on me. That's why I have no interest in this new Louis. That's why I DUMPED HIM. That's right. He lied to you. We were still together. He cheated on me in my coma. Worst guy I ever met. If you're looking for friends do not go to Louis William Tomlinson. He will tell you that you're the best thing that ever happened in his life. Don't trust him when he says that. He throws that sentence around alot. I know from past experience." I say with total confidence. After everyone is done gasping I speak up again. "I think we're done here!" I say with a big smile. I stand up and walk out of the studio. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" Monica yells at me. "That..... Was the truth." I say and get in my car.

***LOUIS' POV***

I'm in complete shock. Paul turns off the TV and slams the remote on the table. "Tell me..... What was that!?" He shouts. I shrug my shoulders. I didn't know she thought of me that way. I-I... I thought she only wanted me back for the fame. So I was trying to get back at her. Of course I remembered all the fun we had. It was amazing. I loved every moment of it. "It was the truth." I said.