Ch 7

I was still holding the tea box as Cassie and Sam came through the kitchen doors. I stood up. "Oh, hey." I said. "We heard yelling, what's wrong?" Cass asked. "Oh, nothing. It's perfectly fine. I just.... Uhmmm I-I just. Uhmm I accidently closed the cabinet while my hand was in the way. It hurts I said holding up my hand. "Claire, you're holding an empty tea box." Sam said like I was an idiot. "Oh right. Uhmm....." I fake coughed. "Oh no I might be getting a cold! I better go clean myself up with a nice long hot shower!" I lied dropping the tea box and running to the bathroom.

I did take a good shower. I got dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I was wearing Louis' jumper. He left it at my flat one time after we.... Well, ya know. I smiled and didn't bother to change. I was also wearing a nice little beanie with TOMS. Louis always wears TOMS and he fits in pretty well with the fame. Maybe I will too. I walked out of my room and to the front door when Cassidy and Samantha stopped me. "Where are you going?" Cassie and Sam said at the same time. They're actually really good friends. Sam also grew up with me but we didn't leave near each other. We just went to the same school. "Don't worry! I'm just going to get more tea." I said walking out the door trying to ignore there comments. Once I walked out the lobby I remembered the paparazzi from earlier. Dang it. I just walked past their flashes and got in my car to the store.

I walked in and still felt flashes and could hear the shuffling of feet behind me. I blocked it out and ignored all questions. I snatched up a basket and started whistling casually like no one was here except me. I was told about a strict diet for modeling so I couldn't have ice cream anymore sadly. Every 2 minutes there was a new paparazzi added to the group already following me. It's like they had some sort of secret code to tell everyone I was here. I grabbed some apples and pears. Some grapes. I really like fruit. Don't judge. Pretty soon there was something I didn't expect. After 25 minutes here was a camera crew. For the news. Crap. I set all the fruits down in the basket and started walking. They were still on my feet so I started walking faster. It didn't help because a few seconds later the news lady started asking questions. I put my head down and walked to the drinks aisle for tea. My last item, thank goodness. The lady kept shooting questions at me tho and making the camera come on my face. I kept trying to cover up my face. I wouldn't normally care but I was about to cry. I also was about scream my head off at them. "Are you dating Zayn?" .... "Are you dating Louis? Is he cheating on Eleanor for you?" .... "Did anything happen last night that you regret?" .... "Do you think you're pregnant?" .... "You and Louis talked alot last night! What was the conversation about?!" Wait what? We talked last night? Alot? Oh my gosh. Liam said Louis left at 2:00am! He might have still been sober when we talked. I bet I said something stupid. What if I spilled my guts and told Louis I still had feelings for him. I thought to myself. I was about to curse til I remembered I was on live TV. I was still looking at the shelves. Searching them up and down. I looked to the camera. "This is terrible!" I paused. "They don't have the kind of tea I like!" I said disappointed. Everyone started laughing a little. I started going to checkout with them still following and asking questions but I ignored it.

I finally got outside the store but I couldn't get in my car til after I signed like 37 autographs. After that I got in my car and drove away from the camera crew. I went back up to the hotel and Sam and Cassie were smiling at me like idiots when I came in. "What?" I asked. "This is terrible! They don't have the kind of tea I like!" Sam said mocking my voice. Cassie laughed along with her. I rolled my eyes.

***LOUIS' POV***

I was sitting on the couch with Niall and Liam watching TV. Niall was flipping through channels and finally stopped on one. "Holy crap. Guys is that Claire?" Niall asked surprised. "Oh my god! It is!" Louis said. "When did she get here? I know she did some photoshoots but she is here?!" Niall said. We turned to Liam who didn't look surprised at all. "Aren't you happy or shocked or anything?! You seem a bit emotionless that Claire is here in the same city!" I flipped out on Liam. He turned to look the other direction. "You knew she was here?!" I yelled. Liam and Niall looked at me weirdly. I was probably acting a bit too caring for her. I wasn't caring for her at all. I never meant to hurt her but I honestly thought she only wanted me back because of fame. Because one day when Sam spent the night at Claire's when we were 14, before I left for X-Factor, Sam told me that Claire was cheating on me. That's why I never texted her back. That's why I thought she only wanted me back for fame. But now she is famous on her own. So she doesn't need me...... I think. Besides, I have my lovely Eleanor! I was interrupted by my thoughts when the reporter lady started asking Claire questions. "Wait a second is that my jumper?" I asked. "Claire is wearing your jumper! Ya think she still likes you?" Niall asked. "I dunno. I mean she did expose our childhood on TV and how I betrayed her so I doubt she does." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Mate, didn't you read the articles this morning?" Liam asked like I was stupid. "Of course!" I said angrily. I remember waking up and walking out of my room. Halfway down the hallway I heard the front door slam shut. I walked out to the living room where Liam was figuring it was one of the guys that probably left and got on my phone. I saw the articles and found out it was Claire. "Hey guys, where did Claire sleep?" I asked. "That's the same thing she asked. I was awake when she left but I wasn't awake when you guys got back so I'm not sure." Liam said. "Sam went with her tho. You could ask her." Niall said. Well, I guess it would work. I started watching TV again and the reporter lady asked a question I didn't expect. "You and Louis talked alot! What was the conversation about?" She asked. Claire didn't answer. She just searched the shelves looking very angry. She turned to the camera and I thought she was about to go off but she didn't. "This is terrible!" She said. "They don't have the kind of tea I like." She said. I remember always going shopping with Claire. She would get so angry when they didn't have her tea. It was so adorable and cute. Nevermind that. I saw Zayn walk past the living room doors. "Where are you going?" I yelled. "No where." Zayn yelled back closing the door. I just figured he was going to get coffee or something so I went to my room to text Sam to see if we could meet up to talk.