Ch 13

~2 Weeks Later~

It's November 25th! Nobody knows Zayn and I are dating still but my album came out today and so did One Direction's! The guy's album of course. Midnight Memories and Let Go. Yep. My album is called Let Go! They haven't heard any of my songs yet, so I hope they like them. I also hope they don't notice I wrote some of them about Louis. A bit embarrassing but it was a long time ago. Anyways...... We're going out to the club tonight to celebrate! I told Sam I could come ride with them so I had to be there by 10:30. As I put on the last of my eye liner I checked my phone. Crap! 10:48. I rushed out the door and drove to their hotel. 11:03

I knocked on the door and Louis answered. "Hey." I said. He didn't say anything he just opened the door wider to let me in. I walked in and he shut the door. I waited in the living room and sat on the couch. Louis came in a few minutes after. "Is everyone even ready yet?" I asked. "No one is even here." Louis said. "Then why did you just let me in?!" I asked confused. "I dunno thought you wanted to come in." Louis sat down on the other end of the couch. "Ugh. Well why are you still here" I asked. "El went to go pick up her new dress she ordered and I told her I would wait for her." He said dozing off. "Alright well I guess I'll go then." I said getting up. I walked halfway down the hallway and something grabbed onto my wrist. I turned around. Louis. "What is it?" I asked. Before I could even say anything he had me pinned on the wall. I winced in pain. His hands were holding onto my wrists way too tight and his legs were trapping my legs so that there was no escape. "What are you doing?!" I shouted squirming to get out of his grip. "C'mon don't play dumb with me Claire!" He said. I could smell the strong alcohol in his breath. He must have been drunk. "I still love you and I know you still love me!" He said pushing me harder into the wall. I still kept trying to get out of his grip but the pain was just too much to handle. I almost lost it when he started kissing my neck. I could feel a tear slip down my cheek. "Louis. Please. Stop." I choked out. But he just kept kissing me everywhere. He let go of one hand so he could put it up my shirt. I used this to my advantage and slapped him across the face. He was definitely drunk. He looked clueless and almost fell. I ran for the door.

I was halfway down the highway to my hotel and I called Sam. "Hello?" She answered. "Hi." I said. "Hey Claire where are you?!" She asked excited. "Uhmm... Look I think I'm gonna go home and maybe get some rest." I sniffled. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Y-yeah." I lied. "Ok." She hung up. I couldn't take it anymore. My wrists were hurting like crazy and my legs were sore. It hurt to walk.

When I got to my room I changed into pajamas and laid down. My face was wet from tears. I couldn't sleep. The pain was unbearable. About 25 minutes later my door clicked open. I looked up. Sam sighed. "I knew you weren't ok." I just looked down. I didn't know what to say. "Just come on a party will cheer you up!" She said grabbing me and pulling me off my bed. I screamed in pain. She grabbed my wrists that were in pain. I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry. Sam flipped out and let go. She then looked down and gently lifted up my arms. It hurt but she was very soft. "Claire.... What happened?" She asked worried. I looked down and saw that from my elbow down both of my arms were completely red and swollen. I shook my head. "Claire just tell me." She said. "Ok" I mumbled.

I told her the whole story. She looked shocked. "Oh my god, Claire! I'm so sorry!" She said. "No, I'm just worried." I sniffled. "About what?" Sam asked. "I mean he was drunk! Do you think he really meant that..... He still loves me?" I asked wiping tears away. "I don't know. I mean I hope he does, ya know!" She said trying to cheer me up. "Sam I don't care about him anymore!" I said. "But just a few weeks ago you threw a tantrum over him!" She complained. "Me and Zayn are going out, Sam! Jeez." I said. After a few seconds of awkward silence I realized what I said and put my hands over my mouth.