Ch 4

I just did another idiot photoshoot. They're so much hardwork and it takes forever! Just then my phone rang. I didn't check the caller ID because it was probably Cassidy or Monica.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh my gosh! You answered!" A familiar British accent squealed.

"Zayn?" I asked.

"Yup! It's me!" He answered.

"Oh." I said awkwardly.

"If you don't want to talk we don't have to." He said disappointed.

"No. It's ok." I said.

"Great! Anyways I just wanted to let you know that it was not what you thought. That night at the bar I was breaking up with Perrie. I wanted to be gentle and not let her know I was just dumping her because I found another girl. That would have been rude and I'm sorry! You're not unknown! Can you please come back!?" Zayn pleaded.

"I'm glad to know that but I can't Zayn. I have a career now. I'm a model. If I could quit it I would but I need the money I kind of wasted the money I saved on stupid meet and greet tickets and the ticket to New York an-" I got interrupted.

"NEW YORK!? GOT IT! Bye Claire Bear!" He hung up.

Oh gosh. Please say he is not coming to find me. Anyways I left it alone. He wouldn't find me. I live on the 5th floor of a random hotel in a huge city that is inside a huge state! I put in Silver Linings Playbook. I LOVE this movie! 2 hours later it ended and I got up to take a shower. I put my music on. Ellie Goulding - The Writer. I turned it up but then remembered we were in a hotel so I turned it down. I then turned the hot water on and got in. I closed the curtain and started washing my hair. "Why don't you be the artist, and make me out of clay." I sang but I heard another voice. I got freaked out. It was a male voice. So I kept singing but soon I was finished. I turned off the water and grabbed my towel and stepped out. I hummed while blow drying my hair. I ignored what happened earlier. I probably just imagined it. I put on my robe and walked to the kitchen to see Cassidy. "Hey Cass." I said grabbing a water. "Hey." She said walking out of the kitchen. I went to make a sandwich. I pulled out the bread, jelly and peanut butter. I was quietly making my sandwich when I felt strong hands wrap around my waist from behind. "Cassie you're not getting my sandwich." I said ignoring the hands. "Well can I have your sandwich then?" I heard a voice say. I turned my head around and saw Zayn holding onto me. I gasped. "Zaynie!" I said jumping onto him and squeezing him in a hug but then realized all I had on was a robe. I got down. "I missed you." He said. "Yeah, yeah. How did you get here?" I asked. "Well we're in New York for our tour. We just got here this morning. We stay for another 8 days. We have 4 concerts in 4 different cities around New York for the next week. So I called your cousin and she helped me out." Zayn told me. Ugh Cassie! You weren't supposed to do that, I thought to myself. "Well go put on a movie, I'll be in there in a minute!" I said. He nodded and walked to the living room. Just then Cassie came in, looking rushed. "Hey, I'm about to be late for a photoshoot. So not on the couch or the table. Use protection!" Cassidy said rushing out the door. "CASSIE!!!!" I yelled in embarrassment. I grabbed my sandwich and went to my room. Zayn had put The Hunger Games in. "I know you love Jeniffer Lawrence!" He joyed happily. I laughed. "Yup." I said sitting on my bed next to him. A while went by and I just noticed that his arm was around my shoulder. How long was it there? Oh well. I watched as Katniss shot the apple and it fell out of the net making it fall and all the traps went off and exploded all the tools and weapons. Woo hoo! Go Jeniffer! Just then I felt something. Zayn started putting his hand on my thigh. I hesitated but I didn't wanna hurt him so I just left it there. A few minutes later I started whining. "I want popcorn! Zayn go make me some!" I demanded. "But you have seen this movie before can't you make it! You know what happens already." He complained. "Well then! I guess someone isn't nice after all." I said while turning my head the other way. Zayn laughed "Fine. I'll go make it." He said walking out of the room. He closed the door on his way out. I guess so the popcorn noise didn't come through. 30 seconds later his phone vibrated like crazy. I didn't want to be nosey but I was just going to decline the call. When I picked it up I didn't like what I saw.