Okay, So......

For those who have read Two Wars, One Choice, you may have realized I haven't written anything for like, a month or two and the reason is because there hasn't been a new episode yet. Dee Bradley Baker, aka the voice of Rex, confirmed that the mid season episode will be released on February 24th, I think. So, to pass the time, I decided to start a new book and hopefully finish it. I will be posting the description down below, and it is another crossover with The Walking Dead and Roosterteeth's RVB, Project Freelancer time period. I won't be needing a cover from you guys, I already made one from Cava. So, I hope to see you there.  

"You don't know the first thing about me, Dixon!" She seethed. "Really?" Daryl fired back. "I know the fact we both share scars. Scars from our childhood."

Aelin Heron didn't have the best childhood, ever since she was four at least. At 13, it got worse, she was forced to live in the streets, there, she met two brothers. Merle and Daryl Dixon. She continued living on the streets until she was taken in by a priest, before that, she, Daryl and Merle ran around the neighborhood. At the age of sixteen, she was asked to join a special and secret ops by a man named Aiden Price, she was training to become a marine for a long time, in hopes to join her brother in the ranks. When she joined, she was the youngest one there, the rest were either older by many years or a few years older. Before she had left, Daryl had given her an old dog tag with his name engraved, with her own. Instead of her own name, it's Agent California with her AI unit, Zeta. When the Project went down, she somehow started to gain all the other AIs. When she returned home, the world has gone into hell, the dead, are back. What will happen to her and the AIs? Will she and Daryl meet again?