Winchesters x reader part 2!

Y/n's pov

                                                                                                                                                        Turns out, Tedros and I have several classes together. Every time we meet, we get closer. Andi continues tormenting me, Kiko and Anari are glaring daggers at her while forcing me to spit out every little detail whenever I spend time with Tedros. Everyday, Tedros kisses my knuckles whenever it's time for us to split whether we're splitting up for a class or if he's escorting me to my dorm. "Why do you do this?" I asked. "Do what?" Asked Tedros. "Kiss my knuckles," I said, Tedros softly laughed. "What?" I asked. "You're so damn cute, you know that right?" Shock overcame me. "You think I'm cute?" I asked, Tedros leaned in close. "No," he said, he pushed a strand of h/c hair and tucked it behind my ear before whispering. "I think you're beautiful." My cheeks flushed. "The most beautiful girl here in fact," my blush deepened. "Remember that." And that's when the lunch bell went off. 

                                                                                                                                                        Once more, Tedros kissed my knuckles and left for swords practice while I walked to Beautification. I sat between Anari and Kiko and the class began. My mind was on Tedros most of the time, his words kept going round and round in my head and I blushed again. 

Dean's pov

                                                                                                                                                        The bunker door burst open. "Dean!" I got up from the chair. "What, Sam?" I asked, Sam handed me a book. "Look at this," I looked at the cover only to stare. "That can't be right," I said. "Read it," said Sam. "Read it and everything will make sense." I opened the door and started reading

Once upon a time, there was a lonely girl named Y/n Mary Winchester of Lawrence, Kansas. Her father, Dean Winchester, is a hunter along with her uncle, Sam. When her father and uncle left for a hunt with their friend, Castiel, she made a wish to get away from the hunting life. When she wen to bed, her wish was heard. 

The School Master slipped into her room and kidnapped her. She immediately woke up and she saw her father, uncle, and Castiel chasing after them. She screamed for her father but it was too late, her hometown disappeared and the School For Good has arrived. Y/n has picked up the life here quickly, if she wishes to get her Ever After then she must work hard to earn it.

A certain prince has already been attracted to her. The prince of Camelot, Tedros, has been captured by her. Day after day, both grew closer until it is clear that they are madly in love. But, a certain princess is getting in the way. Swooping Tedros from Y/n the chance she has it, the princess is Andi. 

Tedros shows no interest in her and leaves her the minute he has the chance and he is back by Princess Y/n's side. During lunch, the two sit side by side where Tedros whispers something that tells her how Tedros truly felt about her. 

Y/n's heart beats fast and-

                                                                                                                                                              "And what?" I asked. "And what, Sam?!" I demanded. "I don't know, Dean, it was like that for me too," said Sam. "Wait, it's writing!" I glanced at the book again to see words being written. 

The day flew by quickly for Y/n, her mind continues to be on the handsome prince and his sweet words for her. Her two best friends, Kiko and Anari, too have been swept away from two princes of their own. The year is nearly at the end, will Princess Y/n be able to win her prince's heart? Or will Andi steal him from her?