Two Men, One Angel Kitten And One Demon Kitten

Requested by alaskaneevee95                                                                                                                                                            

                                                                                                                                                          "HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!!" Y/n screeched. "I HAD ENOUGH OF KITTENS!!! ENOUGH!!! I HATE THEM WITH A BURNING PASSION!!" Dean and Sam winced at her yelling. "WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN!?!?!?!?" Sam glanced at Dean. "YOU TWO ARE TAKING CARE OF THEM, I'M STAYING WITH JODY!!!" Dean choked. "Us?!" He repeated. "You have more experience with cats than us!" She scowls at Dean. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE, DEAN!!! YOU TWO ARE TAKING CARE OF THEM!!!" And she slams the bunker door. 

                                                                                                                                                               "You know, if you haven't taught her how to drive she would still be here," Sam grumbled, he held Kitten Cas in his hands while Dean had Crowley. "Fuck off, Sam," Dean grumbles. "How did they even turn into cats, in the first place?" He asked. "No clue," Sam replied, Kitten Cas started playing with Sam's hair. "Dean, she deserves peace. She still hasn't forgiven us for turning into cats, either," said Sam, Kitten Cas jumped out of Sam's arms and jumped onto Dean's shoulders. "You take Crowley." Dean shoves Crowley into Sam's arms. "Fine, have fun with Cas." And Sam walked away with Crowley in his arms. 

                                                                                                                                                               Taking care of an angel kitten and a demon kitten is a lot harder than Dean and Sam had thought, Sam was relieved Y/n wasn't here or she'd explode within a hour while Dean wasn't because he hated baby sitting Cas. Like how Dean would say, a baby in a trench coat. 

~meanwhile~

                                                                                                                                                                 Y/n lays on her bed at Jody's house face down. "Ugh, this is soooooooooooo much better than watching over Cas and Crowley," she mumbled, someone knocked on her door. "Whaaaaat?" She groans. "Cookies are ready, Y/n," Claire's voice rang out. "If you want 'em, you better hurry." She jumped up and took off with Claire hot on her heels and laughing. 

                                                                                                                                                                 Both girls laugh when they reached the kitchen, the two grabbed some cookies and sat down to start eating. "I think you'd still look cute with these on when you were a cat, Y/n," Alex grumbled gesturing to the collar and shirt Alex had laid out. "Yeah, good luck trying to get me to wear it. Especially now," Alex scowled and left the kitchen. "So, Y/n," Jody started. "How do you think Sam and Dean are doing?" She shrugs. "Probably crashing and burning." 

~back to Sam and Dean~

                                                                                                                                                                "DAMMIT, CAS!" Sam sighs as he carried Crowley, Cas ran over to Sam and scrambled up to Sam's shoulder. "Y/N BETTER COME BACK SOON!!" Dean growled, Sam thought. 'Yeah, she's not coming back in a long time.' 

~several weeks later~

                                                                                                                                                                  Y/n happily skipped inside the bunker, humming to herself. "Hey, boys," she greeted. "How was cat sit-" she stopped mid sentence. "Wow, it was that bad?" (you guys imagine how bad it was, I'm too tired to)