Haunted

Pairing:Dean x reader. I forgot to post this in the last one shot. I will no longer take any requests that only have a character x reader on it. I need a prompt, some kind of story line or something like that. That is all I wanted to say, so, let's continue. I suppose this could be a continuation of Seriously? And Gone.

                                              He can still hear her screams, the begging, the cold laughter of him, the demon who took his one and only love away. It was supposed to be a simple demon hunt, but they got it all wrong, there were five of them. 
                                               They were planning on torturing Sam instead, but one of them found out a secret Y/n was hiding. She was pregnant. She was planning on telling Dean when it was over then she would stop hunting, but everything's gone downhill. 
                                                Not only did she die, but his child as well. When they returned, he broke down, sobbing over the loss of his wife and child. Sam lost his sister in law and nephew or niece. She wasn't burned, she was buried instead. Right outside the bunker. Dean was always found there with a bottle of whiskey and a small, wooden, box. Inside the box were old possessions of Y/n ranging from an anti possession necklace, to a plastic rose he had gotten her, sappy love notes, and more. 
                                                  Dean took a swig of whiskey and looked down in shame. "Dean," Sam said. "You need to move on," Dean clenched his jaw. "And how the hell am I going to do that when I failed to save her?!" He growled. "SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF ME, SAM! HER AND OUR CHILD ARE DEAD!" Sam didn't flinch. "I know," said Sam. "Do you really think Y/n wants you mourning her like this?" Sam demands. "Who knows, maybe Cas will bring her back along with your child." 

~meanwhile~

                                                 Crowley walks in a dungeon with a smirk on his face. "So, darling. Do you give in?" His answer was a rock being thrown at him. "Give me back my child, Crowley." He smirked. "Too late, my dear. She's mine now."