Jensen Ackles x Jared Padalecki x Stephen Amell x reader part 2!

From now on, I'm writing in third person. It's a whole lot easier and flows much more smoothly to me so I will be editing the rest of the book to be in third person too. If you don't like it, tell me and I'll start writing in first, or second if you'd like that instead.

                                                                                                                                                                 "So, I was at the Supernatural Comic Con in San Diego and I saw Jared chasing after you," the fan began. "Okay," said Stephen. "Did he catch you?" Stephen chuckled and took Y/n's hand. "No, he didn't," Y/n answered. "It was amusing, actually. Instead of helping Jared, Jensen helped Stephen run." She chuckled, Stephen chuckled too. "Yeah, he did."

                                                                                                                                                                  Another fan asked about Gen and the kids. "Tom and Shep were excited when they found out Stephen is going to be their uncle," Stephen chuckled too. "Yeah, they jumped on me in fact." Y/n laughed. "They did!" She agreed. "You guys are so cute!" A fan shouted, half the crowd joined in. "Thank you!" Y/n blew a kiss

Stephen's phone vibrated and Stephen quickly checked only to chuckle. "Y/n, it's your brother," Y/n plucked his phone from him only to shake her head. "Overprotective much, Jared?" She sighs. "Well, he is your brother."

"So, when's the wedding?" A fan asked. "Stephen and I are still talking about it," Y/n answered. "We're thinking about a fall or winter wedding," said Stephen. "Of course Gen and Dee will be my bridesmaid. Gen will be Maid Of Honor, JJ will be the flower girl, Tom will be the ring bearer," she added. "At some point, Jared and I talked about the best man," said Stephen. "He agreed. Jensen, and Grant will be the rest of the groomsmen." 

                                                                                                                                                                    The con came to an end, Stephen laid on his stomach on the hotel bed while Y/n rubbed his shoulders while wearing a silky nightgown. She sat on his back gently so her massaging was more effective. Stephen groaned as she continued. She smiles then kissed his neck gently. "Love you." Stephen then flipped her over. "I'm making you scream for the rest of the night."

~time skip~

                                                                                                                                                                       Squealing. Gen, Danneel, Emily, and Willa squealed at the dress the soon to be wife of Stephen Amell. She blushed under the veil. "Do I..... look okay?" She asked. "Okay?!" Willa repeated. "Y/n, you look beautiful!" Y/n blushed again. "I agree, you do!" Emily said. "Definitely." Said Gen. "Stephen is so lucky to be marrying you." Danneel added.

                                                                                                                                                                          The door opened a bit and Jensen peered in. "Hey, all of you ready?" Danneel gave her husband a kiss. "Yup!" She said. "Right, I'll call your dad over, Y/n."

Y/n took a deep breath, she and her father are arm in arm as they waited. "Hey," her dad said. "Relax." She nodded. "Okay, Daddy."

When Stephen's eyes met his soon to be wife, he couldn't help but keep thinking to himself. 'How did I get so lucky?'

When Y/n had reached Stephen, the two finished the aisle together. Stephen's vow was sweet and romantic like the man he is making Y/n blush. Her vow too was sweet and romantic too.

The ceremony came to an end, the reception is now in full swing, and Stephen and Y/n are found outside.

"Ever wonder how our kids are going to look like?" Stephen asked making Y/n's lips quirk upwards. "Already thinking of kids, hmm?" She mused giving him a cheeky smile. "Well, to answer your question. Well, our kids have a fifty fifty chance of having blond or brown hair and blue or hazel eyes." said Y/n. "Or teal." She added

"MAKE HER PREGNANT AND YOU'RE DEAD, AMELL!"

"SHUT UP, JARED!"

"DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP!"

"IT'S MY WEDDING, DAMMIT!" Stephen sighs. "And I am now part of this family."