Forgive Me?

Paring:Taylor Gray x reader
Key:d/t=dog type

Aye! He's my new celebrity crush! Taylor Gray is a voice actor of Star Wars Rebels(again, excuse me for being a geek, nerd, dork, whatever).

Jensen and Jared were talking when all of a sudden Taylor ran pass them. "Don't tell her you saw me!" He shouted and ran even faster, Jared and Jensen shared a questioning look. "WHERE IS HE!?" Y/n's angry voice shouted, Jensen stuck his thumb the direction Taylor had taken off and she took off running. "TAYLOR GRAY! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU'RE A FEW INCHES SHORTER AND DEAD!"
From across the set, there was a high pitch scream, people moved out of the way when they saw Y/n dragging Taylor. She shoved him into her trailer and slammed the door shut. "I'M SORRY!"
Standing in front of Y/n's trailer were, Jensen, Jared, Misha, and Mark Sheppard. "Should we help him?" Jared asked. "Nah, it's his fault for not listening." Misha shrugged and there was a loud slap. The door opened and Taylor stepped out with a bright red hand print on his cheek.
Feeling bad for the younger man, the trio took him to the cafeteria. Taylor had an ice pack pressed against his cheek. "Let's take a look of that cheek of yours," Jensen said, Taylor sighs and moves it out of the way. "Shit, I think your eye is swollen tight," Jensen said. "Thank you, Captain Obvious," Taylor sarcastically said. "What exactly did you do for Y/n to slap you?" Misha asked. "It was just a prank, something for fun," Taylor answered. "But noooo, she had to take it seriously," Taylor grumbled. "Well, it was your fault for not listening to us," said Mark. "You guys aren't helping me." Taylor groaned. "Look, you want her to love you again, right?" Jensen said. "I'm betting my money you have a ring in your pocket. Use that to your advantage."
That gave Taylor a good idea, but he's scared to death of getting permission to marry her from her dad. Sure he's a chill guy and he's the one who set him and his daughter up in the first place, but still! He's scared to death!
Taylor found himself in front of Y/n's family home and knocked. The door was opened by Sarah, Y/n's mother. "Taylor!" She said cheerfully, she noticed Taylor's eye. "Oh, my goodness! What happened to you?" Taylor shifted uncomfortably. "I may or may not have made your daughter mad?" He replied. "Taylor Arthur Gray." Sarah scolded. "I'm sorry, and I want to make it up for her, but I need Freddie's permission."
Sarah led Taylor over to her husband. Taylor gave him the brief explanation and now Freddie, Y/n's father, is staring at the small, black, velvet box on the coffee table. "Let me get this straight," Freddie started. "You pulled a prank on Y/n, she slapped you, making your eye swell up, and now you're planning on proposing to her to make her forgive you?" Taylor shrugs. "That's the gist," Taylor said. "And how are you going to propose?" Asked Freddie. "That's another reason why I came to you for help," Taylor admitted. "Freddie, you know Y/n better than anyone else, even me!"

~two weeks later~

Y/n walked inside her shared home with Taylor only to find all the lights off. There was a trail of light bulbs with the colors of red, orange, and yellow and rose petals. She followed it to the living room where she found more light bulbs in the shape of a heart and a puppy! It was a d/t. She got down to her knees and scratched. "What's the occasion?" She asked. "Turn around and you'll see," Taylor replied, she sighs and she did to see Taylor on one knee with a box in hand. "What do you say?" She shakes her head. "You're an ass, Taylor Gray."

Voila! That is my one shot with Taylor Gray! I swear, he's a cutie!