Abuse

Pairing:Jared x reader(with the hint of Gen)

So, I decided to postpone the covers till tomorrow at five since I'm going to be busy today so I am unable to post it at five. I have five covers now and I wish for those who entered the best of luck. 

                                          Idiot. Worthless. Useless. Failure. Pathetic. Those words rang around Y/n's mind. Her mother had called her that on multiple occasions. It all started when her father died from a heart attack. She loved her father and he loved her back, he spoiled her as much as he could. When he died, her mother fired off as many insults as she could at her daughter.
                                           Her mother made her do everything, pushing her to do things a small child couldn't do. She never had a mother's love. At the age of eight, she ran from home. She hid in different cars/trucks so she can get away from her mother as possible. Very close to the Texas border, she ran all the way there. 
                                            A small group of dogs attacked making her lose her shoes, now she's running bare foot. Because of the lack of food and water, she fainted very close to a house. The door opened and there was a gasp. "JARED! CALL 911!" 
                                            Jared Padelicki and his wife, Genevieve, were the ones who found the small child. Her feet were cut up, she was filthy and covered with dirt. "Well?" Jared asked when the doctor walked out. "Well, she's weak from the lack of food, water and sleep. She's going to stay here for a week. We need to make sure she's perfectly well enough to go home." Said the doctor. "I don't think she wants to go home," Gen admits. "Her parents would be worried about her and would have sent the police or something to look for her, and from how dirty she was, it looks like she ran from home." 
                                               Several hours later, Y/n woke up. She found herself in the hospital with an IV needle stuck in her arm. The door opened and a tall man walked in, he had shaggy mahogany locks and kind, hazel eyes. Next to him was a woman, she was shorter than him and had darker hair. "Hi," she greeted. "How you feelin', kid?" The man asked. "Good," she muttered. "So, uh, you a run away?" The man asked, the woman scolded and punched his arm. "I'm sorry about him, dear. We're just worried about you," said the woman. "How about this. Once you leave the hospital, you can stay with us?" 
                                                 That was nearly seven years ago. Now, Y/n is happier than ever, living with the Padelicki's was amazing! Tom and Shep loved her. She found herself on stage with her adoptive father, Jared, and his co star, Jensen Ackles. She curled up by Jared's side, smiling at him, and he kissed her forehead. "Gosh, I remember the first time Y/n called me dad," Jared chuckled. "She was sleep derived!" Her face flushed and she buried her face into his side making Jensen laugh. "Hey, kid. Don't worry about that," Jensen chuckled, ruffling her hair. "We're just teasing you." She scowled at him before burying her face into Jared's side again. 
                                                    In the crowd, was a woman. She stared at the girl on the stage, her heart clenching. That's my little girl
                                                     Everyone knew Y/n was adopted, but they don't know what caused her to be an orphan until a fan had asked that question. "That's personal," Y/n answered. "But if you really want to know, I was verbally abused by my own mother. What a wonderful mother," she said sarcastically. "I can't believe my father married her." The woman's heart clenched even more. 
                                                       Y/n's e/c eyes scanned the crowd and when she saw another pair of e/c eyes, she knew who she was. "If I ever see her again and asks me for forgiveness, I'm never going to forgive her for what she's done." 
                                                         The panel ended and Jared caught up with Y/n. "Hey, I think you're a bit harsh on your mom," Jared said, he gently took her elbow and made her look at him. "Can you at least show some love?" She snorted. "Jared, she's the reason why I ran off and did she call cops to look for me? Did she hang up "Missing Child" posters? No, she hasn't, so why should I show her love, huh?" She spat. "You and Gen are my parents. Always and forever." 
                                                           The woman had heard everything. What have I done?

And that, ladies, is emotional/verbal abuse.