Dean x reader

Y/n's pov

                                                                                                                              "Dean," I sang. "Wake up," he groaned. "Come on, up," another groan. "Dean, baby, please?" Dean gently pushed me off his back, I huffed, and walked out of his bedroom to the library where I found Sam. "Sam, can I borrow your laptop for a few minutes?" Sam arched an eyebrow at me. "For?" He asked. "To wake Dean up," Sam opened his hands. "Be my guest." I happily grabbed his laptop, and walked back to Dean's bedroom. "Sorry about this Dean." I said, I opened up YouTube, and clicked air horn, and turned it on. 

                                                                                                                                Dean jumped causing him to stumble out of bed. "WHAT THE FUCK, SA-Y/n?" I snickered. "Yup," I said popping the 'p' Dean glared at me. "What the hell was that for?" He asked. "To wake you up," I said, Dean groaned. "Dean, it's eleven in the morning. Sam was going to wake you up anyways soon," Dean groaned again. "Come on, up," Dean simply got back into bed. "Dean Winchester, you better get your ass up or I'll drag you of bed myself," Dean's lips quirked upwards. "Oh really?" He asked. "I'd like to see you try." I rolled my eyes, and grabbed him only for Dean to flip me underneath him, and he showered me with kisses making me squeal. 

                                                                                                                                 "Dean! Stop!" I squealed. "Wait! Dean! Dammit, Dean! Stop!" Dean chuckled deeply before kissing me long, and hard. "I love you," I kissed him again. "I love you too," I said, Dean smiled, and kissed me again. "Dean, Y/n, come on, get up!" Sam banged on the door. "Leave before I kick your ass, Sammy!" I can tell Sam's rolling his eyes, and walked away. "Now," said Dean. "Where were we?"  

Gah! This is so short, and stupid.