Sam x Dean x Cas x Crowley x reader

WARNING:Depression and suicide

                                                                                                                                             "No, Sam, I can't do this!" Said 16 year old Y/n Winchester, the beloved sister of Dean and Sam Winchester. "I hate it! I hate dyscalculia!" Sam sighs and tries his best to soothe his younger sister. "I know, dyscalculia isn't the best thing, but you can do this," Sam said picking up the pencil again. "Now, let's try again."

                                                                                                                                              What's dyscalculia? It's a learning disability. Another name for it is math disorder. The symptoms of dyscalculia are: unable to do math alone, difficulty of doing word problems(especially multi steps), telling time, doing money, and telling time.

                                                                                                                                               Y/n groans. "Come on, sit up," she didn't move. "Y/n," Sam sighs. "I'm going to drop out," Sam's heart clenched. "I'm going to drop out and be a hunter like you and Dean instead," Sam grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him. "You're not becoming a hunter," said Sam. "Never in a million years," Y/n sighs. "Sam...." She starts. "No, Y/n," Sam cut her off. "You are going to school, graduate from high school, go to college, graduate from there, and get an apple pie life. Got it?" Y/n threw the papers down. "You don't get it! Neither of you do!" Then she walked out the room in anger and frustration.

                                                                                                                                               "What the hell is going on in here?" Dean asked. "Y/n stormed out in anger," Sam explained. "Said she can't do anything right because of her disability," Dean sighs. "I don't get why we can't get Cas to cure her. Seriously, Sam. Just let Cas do his damn thing." Sam glared at his brother. "Because she needs to know she can do things even with that big of an obstacle in her way."

                                                                                                                                                   Y/n laid on her bed face down, she's already had enough bullying coming from her classmates, even her teacher is giving up hope on her. Every teacher is.

                                                                                                                                                   Y/n pulls out a bunch of papers and started to write.

                                                                                                                                                    The next morning, Sam had returned from his morning run and is now on making breakfast with Dean on Sam's laptop. There was a sudden bang. The two brothers rushed to their baby sister's room only to face something horrible.

                                                                                                                                                      She committed suicide. There was a note in her hand. I can't do this anymore, goodbye.

                                                                                                                                                      Next to her, were four letters. Those four letters were addressed to, Dean, Sam, Cas, and Crowley? Why did she write a letter for Crowley? Each grabbed their rightful letters.

                                                                                                                                                       Sam, thank you for everything. Even though you made me do math homework when you knew about dyscalculia. You never gave up, you kept trying to get me to do it, but it was too much. Thanks, Sammy. Love you.

                                                                                                                                                       Dean, you are one stubborn ass. But I can't really hate you since you're my older brother, and I have no choice, but to love you. For my last request, get together with Cas, dammit!

                                                                                                                                                      Cas, my clueless little angel. Where do I start? Oh yeah, get together with Dean, dammit! You're adorable and all, but you'll look even hotter when you get together with Dean.

                                                                                                                                                      Crowley, oh jeez, where do I start with you. Oh yeah, I still need to bitch slap you for what you did to my big bros. I also hate you for a lot of stuff. 

I wrote this on Tumblr so that may be why this is choppy and awkward to read.