Dean x reader

Again, this is another DDM(Daddy Daughter moment) one shot. You're fourteen now since one year had passed. I don't know how this episode goes so bear with me with how it goes. Oh, and also, Sammy's alive!

Dean's pov

                                                                                                                                          "Dean," said Sam. "Don't do this," said Sam. "You can stop this here, and now. Don't kill your own daughter." I glanced at the blade in my hand. "I don't have a choice." I said, I heard footsteps, and the door opened revealing my little girl, her face is covered with cuts, and bruises. "Hi, Daddy." She greeted me, a force knocked her down to her knees. 

                                                                                                                                            I pulled the first blade out, Y/n's vibrant green eyes met mine. "When you return," said Y/n. "Use these as guidance to come back home," she placed a pile of photos. "Remember what it's like to love, to be good," she said. "No matter what or who you are, I love you. No matter what," I glanced at the blade in my hand. "I love you, Daddy, I love you." I love you, those words echoed in my mind, I raised the blade. "Dean! Don't!" Sam protested, I raised the blade, and swung, but I didn't hit Y/n. 

                                                                                                                                                He disintegrated, I dropped the blade, and pulled Y/n in for a tight hug. "I knew you would come back," I placed my chin on top of her head. "I'm sorry this happened to you," I said. "Can we free Uncle Sam?" I nodded. "Yeah," I said, I grabbed onto the chains, and tugged. "You fought back," said Sam, he hugged me, and I hugged back. "Yeah, yeah I did," I said. "C'mere, Y/n," and she joined the hug. "What's going to happen to Dad?" Asked Y/n. "We'll find a way to get ride of the mark." Said Sam, Sam wrapped an arm around her, and started to walk away, and I followed only to stop when I heard something. "Did that sound right to you?" I asked, a small flash of lightening hit me, the mark slowly started to fade. "Dad!" Y/n cried out.  

                                                                                                                                                   The mark, it's gone, I brushed my hand against my forearm to feel nothing. "It's gone," I said, I laughed. "It's gone," Y/n tackled me in for a tight hug. "It's gone?" She asked. "Like, truly gone?" I smiled. "Yeah, it's gone," I said, she hugged me again, and I hugged her back tightly. "I love you, Daddy," I kissed the top of her head. "I love you too, princess," I said. "I love you too." Sam smiled. "Welcome back, Dean." He said, I smiled. 

                                                                            *time skip*

                                                                                                                                                     Turns out, Crowley, Castiel, and a witch had to do something with it, we managed to stop Castiel from killing Crowley, but the witch managed to escape. "This day is so weird," said Y/n. "And I thought you learned that the minute you decided to join us," I said. "Yeah." Sam agreed, Y/n shrugged. "Oh well," she said, I laughed. "That's my girl." 

This was absolute shit, I recently finished the Night Shifter in season two so I guess that may be the reason why this is so bad. The next one is also another DDM one, but it's Jensen instead of Dean!