Twin?

Pairing:Sam x reader

Requested by Prettyinblack28

                                                    The driver door slammed shut, standing in front of the diner was twenty eight year old Y/n L/n, standing next to her was her headstrong, hot headed, stubborn ass, younger sister. "Come on." She sigh, walking inside the diner.
                                                      Inside was Dean and Sam. Sam had ordered his usual and so had Dean. "I'm telling you, man. It's a werewolf," Dean said. "No, it's ghost," Sam argued back, Sam became intrigued with a young woman and what looked like her younger sister sliding into a both behind them. "Sam!" Dean scolded. "Sorry," Sam muttered. "Alright, Lex. There's a hunt here," the woman said, the burger fell from Dean's hand. "Well, another pair of hunters." Sam grinned. 
                                                      The two stood before them. "Hey, ladies," Dean greeted, winking at Y/n. "We heard the word 'hunt'," Y/n glanced at her younger sister. "Hunters?" Y/n asks, Dean and Sam revealed anti possession tattoos and she made room for them. "Make room, Lex. Let's get this hunt done with."
                                                      They discussed the possibilities of what type of monster they were after. They took out vampires, spirits, Wendigo, and demons. Y/n and Sam found themselves in the local library, reading old newspapers. "So, you and your sister," Sam started. "What happened to your parents?" Sam asked. "That's a touchy subject," said Y/n. "Very touchy." Sam mouthed. 'Ah.' Then continued researching.

~time skip~

                                                        The Winchesters allowed Y/n and her younger sister to join them. Sam had befriended a female demon making Y/n jealous, but she supported Sam no matter what. Then one day, Sam had walked up to her nervously. "What's up?" She asked. "Is it bad that I kinda slept with Ruby?" He nervously asked, Y/n had dropped the book she had in her hand. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up," she said. "There is no kinda. It's like you're saying you're kinda pregnant so it has to be either you did or did not," she said. "Okay, fine! I did sleep with her," Sam corrected himself. "Sam," Y/n sighs. "Look, I'm sorry, okay?" Sam cut her off. "Wait a minute, why are you sorry?" She demands. "Because I never knew you loved me!" Sam snapped. Silence. "How did you know?" She whispers. "Ruby. She knew how much damage it'll do to you so that's another reason why she chose me," Sam sighs. "And that's why I'm apologizing." Sam looks away from her, feeling guilty about what he's done.
                                                           Y/n grabs his chin and gently presses her lips against his. "You better make it up for me, Winchester." She smirked, Sam pressed his lips against hers. "Yes, ma'am."