Jensen x reader

Argh! Why can't I write Jared?!? My mind is so occupied with Jensen and it's killing me! Speaking of Jensen, my friend hasn't send me the cover yet so the first chapter of the book won't be up yet. Anyways, enjoy! I'm also sorry this is late, I was planning on writing last night, but my dad was hogging the computer, and my laptop is the school's so I can't go onto Wattpad

Jensen's pov

"As you know, today is Memorial Day," said a fan. "Do you have anyone in service?" Jared answered first. "No, I don't." Said Jared. "I do," I said, Jared looked surprised. "Her name's Y/n L/n. I've known her for my entire life," I said. "Her parents and my parents were very good friends and she and her parents often came over for a play date or something like that," I said. "When we graduated from high school, she got drafted into the military," I said. "She's a, um, major now," I said. "Major Y/n L/n," I chuckled. "The minute she found out she's been promoted to major she sent me a message that said 'I've been promoted to major, J! OML!' And I was laughing at her reaction," I said. "But damn do I miss her," Jared placed a hand on my shoulder. "She was originally supposed to be home three years ago, but her ship went down when she and her squadron were returning home. Two squadrons were sent out to search for them only to find nothing but a pair of dog tags," I said, I pulled them out. "These. Dog tags," there were murmurs in the crowd. "It's been eight years, and I miss her so much," more murmurs. "What are you guys murmuring about?" I asked. "You should turn around." Said a voice, I turned to see Y/n?

I jumped up to my feet, and held her tight. "Hi, J," she greeted me. "Hey," I greeted her back. "Fucking hell, I've missed you," Y/n rested her head on my shoulder. "I missed you too, J," said Y/n. "I've missed you too," I handed her dog tags back. "These are yours," Y/n stared at them. "This was all they found?" She asked. "Yeah," I said. "Jensen! Let us meet her!" Many more started shouting. "Wanna meet them?" She smiled. "Sure." Said Y/n, I lead her over to the seat, and the panel continued.

As the panel came to an end, I decided to give Y/n a welcome home gift. Soft, and warm, just like I imagined it to be, I heard a small gasp before she kissed me back. I heard screaming, and cheering in the background.